Here's my complete Zelda timeline:
1. PH: First tried it when I bought the DS off of Korea (TTDS Cartridge). Didn't like it.
2. LA: Tried it on my friend's GB. Liked it but didn't know that Vizzed even existed.
3. SS: My uncle bought and shipped(!) it to me. HECK YEAH ME!!! So I went quite far, with help from my cousin (who ALREADY beat the game 100%), but got stuck on Lanayru Desert.
4. PH: Gave it another chance. After beating Blazz, I got stuck while trying to get the cannon and haven't touched the DS to this day (except when I play Trauma Center: Under the Knife, which I haven't played since FOREVER).
5. SS: Tried again with a new file. To this day, I am halfway through the ancient cistern, at 13 hearts. Only missing 2 heart pieces (goddess chest #14 and dodoh's minigame), and mostly 100%. Heck, I am only at about 20 hours in play time, while my old file's play time is 30 HOURS! Woo-hoo! Cheers, me!
6. WWHD: I didn't get it yet (much less think of a WiiU), but this WILL be my next Zelda game!
Have fun, Zelda turbo fans. May Zelda Wii U come to us someday. And may your Master Sword never dull!