So I figured I would go ahead and try my hand at beating every single Zelda game in the franchise (excluding the CDi games). I've already beaten these games so far:
- Ocarina of Time- Very good game. Both the original and 3DS versions were tremendous.
- The Wind Waker- Good game but the end was a little underwhelming and boring overworld.
- Phantom Hourglass- One of my favorite games despite the Ocean Temple.
- A Link Between Worlds- Amazing game, absolutely loved this title.
Which leaves me with:
- Legend of Zelda- Own it on the 3DS
- Link's Adventure- Own it on the 3DS
- A Link to the Past- Do not own this
- Link's Awakening- Do not own this
- Majora's Mask- Do not own this
- Oracle of Ages/Seasons- Do not own this
- The Minish Cap- Own it on 3DS (ambassador only)
- Twilight Princess- Own it on Wii
- Spirit Tracks- Have actually played through the first couple of hours
- Skyward Sword- Own it on Wii
So what should I play next. I most recently finished Wind Waker so I was debating if I should play a handheld Zelda or full 3D. I have both a 3DS and WiiU but no consoles on which the games originally released on. How would I go about purchasing the games I'm missing?
Thanks for the help.