Thank you so much for taking the time to read through and answer this poll. Please share your thoughts about the Legend of Zelda below!
Hate it or love it
the underdog's on top this is one series that is very important to many of us, young and old. For me, Zelda was one of the first games I ever played (Link's Awakening was my first one) and I'm always excited for a new release. Though I didn't really like Twilight Princess and I never played Skyward Sword (just got a Wii relatively recently) I am over-the-moon pumped for the Wii U Zelda.
I apologize for any errors and omissions in the poll above and the text below. Sorry if my categories bother you also, I needed some way to break the games down, and this made sense for me.
The Legend of Zelda
- The Legend of Zelda (NES - August 22, 1987)
- Zelda II: The Adventure of Link (NES - September 26, 1988)
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (SNES - November 21, 1991)
- The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Game Boy - June 6, 1993)
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (N64 - November 21, 1998)
- The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (N64 - April 27, 2000)
- The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons (Game Boy Color - February 27, 2001)
- The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages (Game Boy Color - February 27, 2001)
- The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (GC - December 13, 2002)
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (GC - December 2, 2006 / Wii - November 19, 2006)
- The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap (Game Boy Advance - November 4, 2004)
- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Wii - November 18, 2011)
- The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (DS - June 23, 2007)
- The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (DS - December 7, 2009)
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (3DS - November 22, 2013)
Other Zelda's You May Have Played
- The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords
- The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventure
- Link's Crossbow Training
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Master Quest
It's worth noting that Majora's Mask 3D and Wind Waker HD seem to have relatively significant differences from their original releases. So I'm noting them here! But no other remakes/re-releases. Sorry, I know there are other differences to mention, but I'm hoping you all who feel strongly about those games will post about it. For example, the color dungeon in Link's Awakening DX. And maybe someone wants to make a case for Hyrule Warriors?
For those of you bound to bring these monstrosities up. You know who you are!!