Tolkien Geeks Out There?

Triforceowner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Triforceowner

I was wondering if there were any other big Tolkien geeks at Giant Bomb. I love the volumes of books he wrote on one concept.

drewm135

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By drewm135

Same here. I just read through all the books again. I love how he made everything kinda believable. Not in terms of you know hobbits. But family trees and names from different regions of midddle-earth. Unlike other fantasy type novels where they just find random names for their characters or places. The Lord of the Rings is probably my favorite book of all time

gla55jAw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 27

#3  Edited By gla55jAw

I read them before they were movies and they are some of my favorite books. i want to go back and read the hobbit again, there's just so many books out there that i havn't read yet.

Termite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Termite

Somehow I never finished reading the Lord of the Rings.

I feel ashamed

Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#5  Edited By Arkthemaniac
Termite said:
"Somehow I never finished reading the Lord of the Rings.

I feel ashamed"
I got bored midway through the Two Towers. I couldn't put The Hobbit down, though.
DualReaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By DualReaver

I tried to read the second one, till the book kept going on and on and on and on about how many languages the fucking trees speak.
Two Towers just had too much fluff.

drewm135

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By drewm135
DualReaver said:
"I tried to read the second one, till the book kept going on and on and on and on about how many languages the fucking trees speak.
Two Towers just had too much fluff."

I totally agree. Damn ents

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.