Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Matrix Online

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Mar 22, 2005

The Matrix Online was an MMORPG that continued the story of the Matrix franchise past the third film, 'Revolutions'. The game featured a unique 'Interlock' combat system, flexible skill allocation and a constantly evolving storyline that players could interact with. The game was shut down on July 31st, 2009.

We're running out of days until the machnes make their final move

SketchyBrown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By SketchyBrown

I am wondering when Ryan and Vinny are going to fire up MxO again and continue with "Not Like This"... I know I check the site at least twice a day, eagerly anticipating the second edition of the new Endurance Run.

Maybe I missed it somewhere - does anyone know when they plan on picking up the old giant box, mouse and keyboard, and jacking in again? I'm starting to suffer withdrawls without a new fix of this MMO madness!

Please, R & V , hurry it up! I want to see TonkaTruck learn the ways of Mega City and/or get torn apart by MxO vets with personal vendettas!

(If this thread is somehow viewed as an extension of the "MxO community not impressed" thread which was locked (for good reason) then please do not hesitate in removing this abomination.

Hitchenson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Hitchenson

Hm, I imagine it'll be up tomorrow or Friday? Mainly because that's only when it can come up.

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By CL60

I hope they do it soon. I wanna see if anybody says anything or tries to gank them.

NoDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By NoDeath
    @CL60 said:
    " I hope they do it soon. I wanna see if anybody says anything or tries to gank them. "
    Well here's a screen grab from the MxO forums, looks like it might get interesting. Also, the page is now up

EDIT: fixed the image so its now readable

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#5  Edited By JJWeatherman
    @NoDeath said:
    " @CL60 said:
    " I hope they do it soon. I wanna see if anybody says anything or tries to gank them. "
    Well here's a screen grab from the MxO forums, looks like it might get interesting. Also, the page is now up
    No Caption Provided
    "
    lmao. This is kind of insane how much these guys want to kill Ryan and Vinny. I guess it gives them a goal before the game closes down. "Grab the rope boys!"   omg haha.
    Lowbrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By Lowbrow

The people who are playing this should be kissing Vinny and Ryan's asses - this is probably the most exiting thing to happen to this MMO in months.

RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#7  Edited By RHCPfan24

This is still great. I can't believe some people are taking offense to this. Face it: your MMO is about to end, and some funny guys are trying to poke fun at the things that caused it to close and not gain a huge following. It is all in good fun. After all, it is all just a game, right?

RollHard86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By RollHard86

ooo first giant bomb live event?  Not like this is once a week or every 2 weeks?

Out_On_Bail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#9  Edited By Out_On_Bail
    @Lowbrow said:
    " The people who are playing this should be kissing Vinny and Ryan's asses - this is probably the most exiting thing to happen to this MMO in months. "
    haha, yeah really. How can they be so upset that people are poking a little fun at a game?  That screen shot up above is funny, I wonder how many people got around to harassing them. I haven't had time to watch the video, I plan on doing it today.
    SketchyBrown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By SketchyBrown

Two weeks from today! SPEED IT UP VINNY AND RYAN! Come on!

Episode 2 didn't do much for me... hahaha but maybe that's to be expected when playing MxO

: 3
    Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
    deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Fuckers, lets all get on and make a huge Giantbomb army and pwn those noobs.

Emilio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#12  Edited By Emilio

I used to love playing this game. :(

Jedted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#13  Edited By Jedted

I've been deciding whether or not to re-install MxO just to see the how it all ends but last time i logged in(which was a little over a year ago) it was depressing and most of the time i spent playing was during this lame, poorly planed player event.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
    deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

@Jedted said:
    " I've been deciding whether or not to re-install MxO just to see the how it all ends but last time i logged in(which was a little over a year ago) it was depressing and most of the time i spent playing was during this lame, poorly planed player event. "
    Thats the sad truth and death of most mmo's, but atleast they'll have some kind of ending.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.