Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Ooze

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released 1995

Dr. Caine has been transformed into an ooze, and is out for revenge against his former colleagues and a way to revert back to human form.

Nomad was a portable Genesis, not a separate failed system!

Avatar image for elguerocaliente
    ElGueroCaliente

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hi! I bought a Nomad when it was still in stores (I was in the Navy and wanted a way to play my Genesis games no matter where I was at). The Nomad was not a separate failed system, it was a handheld Genesis! It came with the cartridge port, an extra controller port, and even a port to connect it to a television! It was a great little system for the time, and the only way for years to play Genesis games on the road. Please correct your article. Whether or not The Ooze was intended to be packed in with the Nomad (for the record, no game actually came packed in with it), it still would have been playable on the Genesis, as there were no differences between the 2. It would make zero sense, even had it been possible, to make a game playable on Nomad and not on Genesis, since the whole point of the Nomad was to play all your Genesis games on the go!

Avatar image for excitable_misunderstood_genius
    Excitable_Misunderstood_Genius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

You have the power to edit the wiki to rectify this mistake.

Onemanarmyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I'm confused to which article is being referred to. The Ooze page clearly states that it's a game for the Genesis and there's no mention at all about the Nomad in it.

AV_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 13

I see on the Ooze article where the person said it was originally a launch game for the Nomad, but came out on the Genesis. However, that doesn't mean the person was saying the Nomad was a separate system and not a handheld Genesis. Kind of jumped the gun there.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.