Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Polynomial: Space of the Music

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Oct 15, 2010

Polynomial is a 3D shooter that takes place in space, and it features mathematically generated scenery in the style of fractal art which are set to music or mic input.

Will this work on my mac?

Avatar image for disco_godfather
    disco_godfather

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By disco_godfather

I have a 3 or so year old 13 inch machbook. I am fucking stupid with computers, and I didn't buy the macbook myself, so I don't really know it's spec. I kind of want to buy this game just to support the people who made it, though if it's just going to not run at all then it's not worth it. Will it run in any capacity, and is it worth it? Thanks Giant Bomb community.

XTraFries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By XTraFries

at the very minimum, you need to be running Snow Leopard.

also, post your specs. you can find them in 'about this mac' when you click the apple icon in the upper left.

Kierkegaard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Kierkegaard

I have Mac OSX 10.6.4 and the demo works fine, although I can't seem to figure out how to properly play my own music. Everything I've added from itunes, mp3 or mp4, has uploaded in name only, not playing at all. I'd buy it, but I want to play with my music....

Th3_James

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Th3_James
    @Kierkegaard said:
    " I have Mac OSX 10.6.4 and the demo works fine, although I can't seem to figure out how to properly play my own music. Everything I've added from itunes, mp3 or mp4, has uploaded in name only, not playing at all. I'd buy it, but I want to play with my music.... "
    in the demo it says that the demo only supports .ogg and you need to buy to unlock mp3 functionality.
    Avatar image for disco_godfather
    disco_godfather

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By disco_godfather

It's OS X Version 10.5.8, with a 2GHz Intel Core 2 Due, and 1 GB of memory. Cheers for the help, as I say, I'm not very good with computers. I'm fairly certain I don't have Snow Leopard, so I think that rules it out. Oh well.

gramblor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By gramblor
    @Disco_Godfather: Why don't you just upgrade to Snow Leopard?  In the U.S. it's a thirty dollar upgrade.  With it, you can probably play the game and get your computer current.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.