Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Room

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Sep 12, 2012

The Room is a 3D puzzle game from Fireproof Games. To uncover the secrets held within a mysterious safe, you must solve a series of intricate puzzles using physical manipulation.

The Room on Android now, but only through Humble Bundle

Krakn3Dfx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

The Room is set to come to Google Play in the late summer according to their site, but if you pay more than the average during the Humble Bundle Mobile Sale, you can get the game now. Bought this earlier and threw it on my Nexus 7, runs and looks just as good as it does on my wife's iPad.

You also get a few other great games, Metal Slug 3, Contre Jour, Anomaly Korea, Plants vs. Zombies, and Bladeslinger, but I pretty much just went in on it for The Room.

BigD145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I can get the tutorial finished but it crashes on my GalaxyPlayer as soon as I try to get the actual big puzzle loaded.

Nivash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Nivash

Awesome! Was really bummed that it wasn't available when the guys did the Quicklook. Now I just want The Year Walk and my mobile gaming needs would be met.

riostarwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 206

User Lists: 62

#4 riostarwind  Moderator

Bought that bundle mainly for The Room as well and it didn't disappoint me. Kinda wish it was a little bit longer but still had a awesome afternoon of puzzle solving.

Weatherking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bought it yesterday and while, yeah it's a bit short, the tactile feel is just amazing. If not one of the best it's one of the most engaging puzzle box games I've ever played.

Bollard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

Bought the bundle for The Room after asking for advice (concerning the fact I don't own an Android device yet) in the Android game thread.

Gilby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@bigd145: I'm having the exact same issue on my Kindle. Anyone found a solution?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.