Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Saboteur

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Dec 08, 2009

The Saboteur is a action-packed, free-roaming sandbox game that takes place in Nazi-occupied France during World War II. Drive the Nazis out of Paris through whatever means necessary as Irish mechanic-turned-race-car-driver-turned-soldier-of-fortune Sean Devlin.

Broken Mission?

Dreamfall31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By Dreamfall31

I'm doing a mission where you save a character from being executed, then get in the back of a truck and shoot nazis as they follow. I can't complete it because the game does something really stupid. It keeps the mission givers in the world even though they are do not have a mission, nor have you been to them in a long time story wise. The truck that is on rails keeps killing the chinese doctor when it goes through the Chinatown section of the map. Ive done it a 10 times already and only once did he not die, but it was only because I sat there at the screen and didn't touch a button (thus making my health very very low). Did this happen to anyone else? I doubt I'll get a reply since the last post is almost a full year ago!

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By AhmadMetallic

I beat that game recently. I can't say i remember the mission, since 90% of the game's missions are identical (Either save a person, or free a hostage, or blow up an asset) 

But i didn't have that problem, no.. Can you try to clarify though? I couldn't understand why exactly the mission won't go through

Dreamfall31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By Dreamfall31

Well I ended up getting it after a few more tries. It was so frustrating! I found if I shot the drivers of the cars and didn't fully blow the cars up I made it through. It was weird, something they probably overlooked in the rush to release it before they got shutdown. I know a few other times in the game I ran over other mission givers that weren't active and it gave me a game over screen. Oh well...I hadn't played it since last winter and I just wanted to finall finish it!

SaboteurMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Dr Kwang is in chinatown you run thru there and he may get shot thus dissappearing from the map

After completing the main story .. all the side missions you missed will reappear

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.