Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Saboteur

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Dec 08, 2009

The Saboteur is a action-packed, free-roaming sandbox game that takes place in Nazi-occupied France during World War II. Drive the Nazis out of Paris through whatever means necessary as Irish mechanic-turned-race-car-driver-turned-soldier-of-fortune Sean Devlin.

Credits in Act I (Secret/Glitched Early Ending)

Capum15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Capum15

So I decided to go through The Saboteur again yesterday, and remembered to test something I saw on a Gamespot forum forever ago. It was basically this - if you unlock the Aurora's Machinegun and kill a certain guy during the first race race, you get end credits.

And it fucking works. I spent most of last night going around Paris in the prologue, blowing things up and killing Nazi's while ignoring the fuel depot. Just today I got the Machinegun unlocked and went ahead to the Act I race. I boosted up to the guy then unloaded with the machinegun. After a few seconds I get a splash screen, then the credits start rolling without any sound.

Though after a few seconds I skipped the credits and got another screen of "Mission Failed" due to "Someone's been sabotaging the competition." More like murdering, but I guess "Sabotaging" works too.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c7ea8553cb72
    deactivated-5c7ea8553cb72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

Huh, interesting.

Ujio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By Ujio
    No Caption Provided

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.