Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Saboteur

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Dec 08, 2009

The Saboteur is a action-packed, free-roaming sandbox game that takes place in Nazi-occupied France during World War II. Drive the Nazis out of Paris through whatever means necessary as Irish mechanic-turned-race-car-driver-turned-soldier-of-fortune Sean Devlin.

Is it worth £19.61

Azteck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Azteck

Hi bombers.

I've recently been in the market of buying games that maybe didn't score super-high, but are still good in some ways. I started with Alpha Protocol a few days back, and I really enjoyed it. I don't see very critically toward games, and can enjoy most games despite their flaws. I'm trying to stay clear of FPSs for a while as it's all I've played for a long time. But that's another matter.

Back when The Saboteur new, I was super-pumped for this game. Then, when I saw the overall mediocre I was kinda put off, and didn't feel like putting down $60 on it. Recently, I saw it in stores however and thought to check out the price on Amazon.co.uk. Lo and behold, a whooping £12.76, I was once again interested. (the extra money goes to shipping, since I'm not actually from the UK)

My question for you though, is if it's worth it. Or should I get another game instead?

Thanks

Azteck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Azteck

No idea what happened to cause the double post. Sorry about that. Feel free to lock one of them, mods.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#3  Edited By Yummylee

Absotively. It's a surprisingly long game, and while the side stuff will get repetitive, there's still no denying the great amount of content it has.

KingX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By KingX

It sure is.
    THis sure is a fun game to play, Ive played it thru twice now. It has really nice setting and its one of the funniest world war 2 games I ever played to date.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.