Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Secret World

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Jul 03, 2012

Developed by Funcom, The Secret World is an MMORPG influenced by ancient mythology and legend.

any GB guilds around?

Roland_Leshaft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

just bought its after learning it no longer has a subscription on unprofessional fridays any duders teaming up?

Avatar image for imsorrymsjackson
    Imsorrymsjackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Imsorrymsjackson

Nah, that game has run its course for me, boring gameplay and lack of player base are to blame.

cornbredx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

Guy above me said why I don't play anymore as well.

It had some interesting concept, but like most all MMOs (except maybe occasionally WoW) it doesn't really hold much interest for very long, for me.

There was a Giant Bomb guild when the game came out, but I would not be surprised if its dead now.

Roland_Leshaft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Roland_Leshaft

cool thanks guys

fox01313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

#5  Edited By fox01313

Been looking at trying this on out for a while & figured in Ocotber would be a good time as not a ton of games for me coming out (and going to wait a couple months on the new consoles) so if anyone in GiantBomb is playing this, I'd be happy to help out the guild/cabal/ect. while trying this out on the Cerebus server (Nitocris Armitage is character name, nickname is NocturneShade, just send me msg via steam if nothing else).

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.