Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Secret World

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Jul 03, 2012

Developed by Funcom, The Secret World is an MMORPG influenced by ancient mythology and legend.

The Secret World Beta

rjayb89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 17

#1  Edited By rjayb89

Hello,

Did you know that Funcom is currently developing a brand new massively multiplayer online role-playing game called The Secret World?

Featuring a unique modern-day setting, The Secret World allows you to explore real world locations such as New York, London, Seoul, New England and Egypt as you battle evil together with thousands of others from all around the globe. Wield shotguns and black magic as you develop your character in a game that has neither levels nor classes.

Funcom is now giving everyone a chance to win access to future beta tests of The Secret World. All you have to do is visit darkdaysarecoming.com to Take the Initiation Test and find out what secret society within the game you are best
    suited for.

If you then choose to sign up to become a member of a secret society within 'The Secret World' gamer community, you will be eligible to win access to the beta test. So what are you waiting for? Take the test - and tell your friends!

You can read more about The Secret World at
    www.darkdaysarecoming.com

As a member of The Secret World community you are also eligible to win access to the beta test for the game. All members participate in the drawing. Winners will be announced at a later date. Chances of winning depend on number of entries received. Void where prohibited by law.

Take it here: 

http://www.darkdaysarecoming.com/?utm_id=495 

I'm not a big Funcom fan, but hey I got this e-mail mere minutes ago.  So anyone interested: check it out.
    wrecks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By wrecks

Thanx for the heads up. Dragon i be.

tekmojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By tekmojo
    Closed beta lasts until Holidays are over, I'm in :) I'll record some stuff and release after NDA is lifted.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.