The Sims 3, the third base game in the Sims franchise, allows players to explore a seamless, open neighborhood, visit neighbors’ homes, and create realistic Sims with distinctive personalities. Your Sims can roam outside of their home with no loading times. They can stroll downtown to hang out with friends, meet someone new at the park, or run into colleagues on the street. New community buildings are available to let your Sim run wild, socialize, work, and play. Easy-to-use design tools allow for unlimited customization to make truly individual Sims. Determine your Sims’ shape and size, from thin to full-figured to muscular—and everything in between. The Sims 3 offers much more in the way of customizing the Sims that live in the neighborhood and also the buildings and places. Thanks to the new smarter AI, Sims will know when to do chores, activities, socializing and how long they should do them for.
The Sims 3 neighborhood is now completely seamless. There are no longer multiple neighborhoods such as Downtown, Vacation, and so on. Load times when moving around the neighborhood has been eliminated so the whole town can be explored including Neighbors, Shops and Recreation without a hitch. There are close to 90 houses in the town, each with its own family. At release, the game includes one neighborhood, but the developers have released a tool to add more neighborhoods.
- Everyone in the town will age together.
- Trees and shrubs sway in the breeze.
- The town is fully customizable and allows you to remove and change lots and Sims.
- "Map Tags" float over areas to allow a quick way to find your way around.
- Sims can move nearer to their place of work to reduce traveling time.
- Land values are not just based on size, but now include location.
- You are able to zoom out to see the entire neighborhood or zoom in to a see a single Sim.
- Move houses to bigger or smaller lot sizes.
The Sims themselves have been completely changed from previous games. Now you are able to create realistic Sims with distinctive personalities. Select from dozens of personality traits and combine them in fun ways. The combination of traits you choose help shape the behavior of your Sims and how they interact with other Sims. Your Sims now have a very basic set of every day needs and they are more complex individuals with unique personalities. There will no longer be "happy" or "sad", or even "furious," Sims now have a new range of Emotions which they will follow, allowing them to express themselves even more. The concept of a mood bar in the game has been replaced with a set of icons called moodlets that show how your Sims feel. Moodlets will stay with your Sim and the duration will be set by a number of factors, including severity and Sims' disposition. Special moods such as embarrassed or depressed are all part of the moodlets system.
Sims now have dreams and traits. Dreams are desires of your Sim that can include wanting to talk to another Sim, get a new career, have a baby and much more. You can decide then to turn it into a Promise. Ignoring a Dream is okay, but ignoring a Promise gives you negative repercussions. There will be around 80 different types of traits to choose from and each Sim will have a total of 5 once they reach the young adult life stage. These Traits will affect how a Sim behaves towards others and affects their moods, like the mood of a Sim that enjoys the outdoors will rise when he/she is outside. There will be 7 age groups: Baby, Toddler, Child, Teenager, Young Adult, Adult, and Elder. Every career has its own building in the neighborhood. Advancing in a career is changed as it depends on skills, personality, relationship with colleagues/boss and even certain goals that have to be fulfilled. Sims can take part-time jobs. Besides the newspaper, you can also apply for a job at the specific career building.
The job system has also received an overhaul. Rather than the Sims simply disappearing for a few hours before coming home, they will actually physically go to a building in the city to work. For example, if a Sim is a musician, they will travel to the theater for work. While they are working, players are able dictate how they work, with options ranging from "Take It Easy" to "Work Hard" (which tires them out and causes stress but gets more stuff done). Jobs can also have specific options, such as the musician career path having the option to chill with your band mates or study music theory.
Keeping Sims Fulfilled
Once you created your Sims on PS3, DS, Wii, XBOX 360, PC or Mac, you can either make Sims happy (Fulfilled) or Unhappy (Unfulfilled). Although you earn more experience if they are fulfilled in even the simplest way. To Do: just look at your Sim's needs and dreams and complete them.
- There are only 6 needs: Energy, Bladder, Fun, Hunger, Social, Hygiene.
- Sims have certain skills like cooking or fishing.
- Hair will not grow but you can 'paint' certain parts of the hair.
- They will look after themselves better.
- Instead of fixed interaction (like Talk or Joke), the options are filtered based on your current Mood or your Traits.
- Sims still spin around to change clothes.
- Sims have likes and dislikes to certain foods, colors, music and much more.
- Sims will now focus on many new skills, skills will not be static as in The Sims 2.
The Sims and their town are more customizable than ever before, with new and improved tools. Build your dream home where you can customize everything from floors to flowers, shirts to sofas, and wallpaper to window shades. It’s easy to change colors and patterns, giving you endless personalization options. Create-A-Sim has also been vastly improved and will allow you to make really unique Sims. Unlike The Sims 2, Sims aren't restricted to plain "thin" and "fat" body shapes, with new fitness and weight sliders. Shoes can also be chosen separately from the rest of a Sim's outfit. You can choose a Sim's favorite color, music genre and food. One of the most exciting features is now the ability to choose Sims' voices and adjust their pitch, so your Sim can sound unique and will be recognizable from just listening to them talk.
Another great addition to the build tools is the ability to move objects 360 degrees and without a grid. (For example, you're able to center a three tile couch to a two tile TV set.) You can now also position stuff on counters or desktops as long as the objects aren't overlapping. There is a grid available if you need help placing objects, though.
- Character customization is more versatile, allowing Sims to have more obvious ethnicities.
- Shoes and socks are now separate from the rest of the outfit.
- Bodies can be morphed just like faces.
- Adults are now considered more 'middle aged' and have wrinkles.
- Use your own patterns and colors and apply them to anything through a drag-and-drop interface.
- Bookcases can be manually filled with books.
- Some objects can link up and move as one unit for easier redecorating (such as tables and chairs).
- Single staircases can be made up to four tiles wide.
- Houses can now be built up to five stories high.
- You can move around certain objects in Live Mode with your mouse, such as books and garbage.
The Sims 3 Store
Electronic Arts has introduced an online store for The Sims 3, where you can buy exclusive objects, clothing and hairstyles not available through expansion packs. The items are bought using SimPoints, which is purchased with real money or received for free by registering your games. There are also a few free items available from the store.
Visit The Sims 3 Store here.
The exchange is a place where players can upload and share their creations for others to download and enjoy. It requires an internet connection to work.
Below is a list of traits along with a small description. These are subject to change.
- Absent-Minded - A Sim who often forgets what he/she is doing
- Artistic - High skill in creating art
- Athletic - A very active person
- Ambitious - A Sim who desires a lot in life
- Brave - Shows a lot of courage
- Charismatic - High charm/appeal to others
- Childish - Behaving immaturely
- Clumsy - Lacking dexterity or grace
- Commitment Issues - Avoidance of long-term partnership and/or marriage
- Daredevil - A reckless person
- Evil - Has a bad character and does bad things
- Excitable - Easy to get into action or excitement or reacting to stimuli
- Family Orientated - Emotionally directed to family
- Flirty - Showing interest or liking in other person
- Friendly - Generally warm, approachable and easy to relate with
- Frugal - Economical, avoiding to waste anything
- Genius - Possesses extraordinary intelligence or skill
- Good - Favorable character or tendency
- Good Sense of Humor - Very comical or amusing
- Green Thumb - A natural skill for gardening
- Grumpy - Unhappy and/or irritable
- Hates the Outdoors - Negative moodlet when outside
- Handy - Clever in using their hands in a variety of useful ways
- Hot-Headed - Easily angered
- Hydrophobic - Fear of water
- Inappropriate - Not suitable for the situation
- Kleptomaniac - One who steals compulsively
- Light Sleeper - Is easily wakened
- Loner - Avoiding the company of others
- Loves the Outdoors - Gains a positive moodlet when outdoors
- Lucky - Is favored by luck
- Mooch - To wander around aimlessly
- Mean Spirited - Loves to fight
- Natural Cook - Good cook or cooking with organic ingredients
- Neat - A habit of being clean and orderly
- Neurotic - Tends to whine or complain
- Over-Emotional - Intense emotion or full of passion
- Party Animal - To attend or give parties
- Perfectionist - Having extremely high standards
- Playful - Likes playing, prone to play frequently
- Romantic - Emotional appeal of heroic, adventurous, mysterious, or idealized
- Rude - Offensive in manner or action
- Schmoozer - Chatting friendly and persuasive to gain favors
- Slob - A lazy and sloppy person
- Snob - Prefers only the finest of things and enjoys looking in mirrors
- Unlucky - Unfortunate, marked by misfortune
- Vegetarian - Does not eat animal products at all
- Workaholic - A compulsive worker
The following skills can be found in the skill journal:
Like previous Sims games, these skills can all be upgraded by simply working on them. For instance if you want to improve the cooking skills some of your options are watching a tv show about cooking, reading a cookbook, and actually practicing making meals. All of these skills will eventually rise if the Sim continually works on them and a scale from 1 to 10 represents where they currently fall within that skill. When a skill is complete, it will be highlighted green and considered 'mastered' in the Skill journal.
The Sims franchise is notorious for including a bounty of cheat codes, and The Sims 3 is no different. The game includes many cheat codes that modify the game in some truly bizarre ways. Note that these codes should be used your own risk, some may harm game performance or stability. To enter the codes, press the Control and C keys at the same time. Then enter the code desired.
|Cheat Code Name||Result||Game Required|
|Kaching||Adds §1,000 to the household's funds||Sims 3|
|Motherlode||Adds §50,000 to the household's funds||Sims 3|
|constrainFloorElevation (true/false)||Choosing "false" makes it possible to raise or lower the floor even when objects are in the way||Sims 3|
|testingCheatsEnabled (true/false)||Enables debug cheats||Sims 3|
|FreeRealEstate||Free Lots to buy||Sims 3|
|hideHeadlineEffects (on/off)||Hides or shows thought bubbles and plumbobs. Useful for filming.||Sims 3|
|disableSnappingToSlotsOnAlt (on/off)||When turned on, objects will not snap to slots while holding ALT||Sims 3|
|enablellamas (on/off)||Unknown||Sims 3|
|fadeObjects (on/off)||Toggles whether or not objects fade away if the camera get's close to them||Sims 3|
|resetSims (first name) (last name)||Resets the sim's mood to neutral, and sends them home.||Sims 3|
|unlockOutfits (on/off)||Unlocks career and service uniforms in Create-A-Sim mode.||Sims 3|
|fps (on/off)||Displays the frames-per-second in the upper right hand corner||Sims 3|
|fullscreen (on/off)||Puts the game in fullscreen.||Sims 3|
|jokePlease||Displays a random joke.||Sims 3|
|quit||Exits the game||Sims 3|
|slowMotionViz (0-8)||Puts the game's visuals in slow motion||Sims 3|
|familyfunds (family name) (number)||Adds or subtracts the specified amount to the family's account||Sims 3|
|ageuptonpc||Toddler's turn into NPC's||World Adventures|
|allowObjectsOnRoofs (on/off)||Allow the placing of objects on roofs.||World Adventures|
|buyDebug (on/off)||Makes it possible to buy special game items only in debug mode.||World Adventures|
|EnableLotLocking (true/false)||Editable vacation Lots||World Adventures|
|maptags (on/off)||Removes map icons||World Adventures|
|ageupNPC||Selected NPC will age||Ambitions|
|AlwaysBuyBuild||Always able to use build/buy mode, no matter the situation||Ambitions|
|DiscoMaptags (on/off)||Map icons will flash in a variety of colors||Ambitions|
|placefriezes (on/off)||Allows the placement of foundations on top of each other, as well as walls.||Ambitions|
Challenges and Rewards
The Sims 3 has its own challenge system built into it. Challenges can be broken down into 3 distinct categories: Life, Feats, and Collection. Life challenges are simple and usually require the Sim just to do one thing to complete it. An example of a life challenge is to start a painting or take a bubble bath. The Feats Challenges usually require more time and are longevity based. An example of a Feats challenge would be like that of improving a skill to level ten or watching TV for ten hours. The collection challenges require the Sim to complete all tasks in a set of items. These can range from reading all the books to catching all of the perfect fish in the game.
For every challenge you complete, you gain points that can be used to buy things at the collection shop. The collection shop contains many varying sorts of items including clothes, furniture, and some of the karma powers are unlocked in the collection shop. The challenges are tied to one account so every time you create a new Sim household you will have all of your challenge points available to use.
XP (Service Pack 2)
- Processor: Pentium IV 2.0 GHz / Athlon XP 2000
- Memory: 1 GB
- Graphics: GeForce FX 5900 / Radeon 9500
- Graphics Ram: 128 MB
Vista (Service Pack 1)
- Processor:Pentium IV 2.4 GHz / Athlon XP 2400
- Memory: 1.5 GB
- Graphics: GeForce FX 5900 / Radeon 9500
- Graphics Ram: 128 MB
XP (Service Pack 2)
- Processor: Pentium IV 2.4 GHz / Athlon XP 2400
- Memory: 1.5 GB
- Graphics: GeForce Go 6200 / Radeon mobile 9600
- Graphics Ram: 128 MB
Vista (Service Pack 1)
- Processor: Pentium IV 2.4 GHz / Athlon XP 2400
- Memory: 2.0 GB
- Graphics: GeForce Go 6200 / Radeon mobile 9600
- Graphics Ram: 128 MB
Mac OS X
- OS: Mac OS X 10.5.7 Leopard or Higher
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo
- Memory: 2.0 GB
- HDD: 6.1 GB of hard disk space, with at least 1 GB additional space for saved games and custom content.
- Video: ATI X1600 or Nvidia 7300 GT with 128 MB of RAM or Intel Integrated GMA X3100
- Supported Video Cards: ATI Radeon ™ X1600, X1900, 2400, 2600, 3870, 4850, 4870, NVIDIA GeForce 7300, 7600, 8600, 8800, 9400M, 9600M GT, GT 120, GT 130, Intel ® Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA) GMA 3-Series . This game will not run on Mac systems with processor PowerPC (G3/G4/G5) or video cards with integrated GMA 950 series.
The Sims 3 Soundtrack
Released on May 26, 2009. Music by Steve Jablonsky
- The Sims Theme
- Simmering Mallets
- Consumerism Simplified
- Simple Assembly
- Aisles Of Miles Of Smiles
- Identity Check
- Simple Directions
- Some Assimbly Required
- Let's Assimilate
- Don't Be Parsimonious
- Constructive Simicism
- Maps & Simbols
- Amazing Facsimile
- Striking Similarities
- Cartographer's Simphony
- Fortissimo Personality
Expansion Packs, Stuff Packs, & The Sims 3 Store
Like previous games in the series, The Sims 3 has a number of expansion packs (EPs) and stuff packs (SPs) which add a range of new content and features for the player to use in the game.
The Sims 3 also introduced a new micro transaction based store, in which players can buy from a variety of virtual items and sets.
The Sims 3 website also offers two free tools that can be used to make even more content for the game. The Create-A-World tool (more frequently called CAW) can be used by players to create entirely new towns to explore, and these towns can be shared on the Sims 3 website. The second tool is the Create-A-Pattern tool (known as CAP) where players can make their own patterns that can be used on furnishings or clothing in the game. Both of these tools are fully supported by EA and are regularly updated along with the game itself.
Xbox 360, PS3, DS, 3DS, and Wii releases
EA lived up to last year's promise after releasing Sim's 3 for the PC and has officially announced the development of Sim 3 for consoles and handhelds this holiday season. The console versions will have several new features such as "Karma Power" which determines whether your Sim can get lucky in certain tasks or ultimately fail. The PS3 and 360 versions will feature Facebook connectivity to enable the sharing of achievements and trophies via wall posts, and the Wii version will get it's own beach town. The DS will introduce a brand new story mode, not seen previously in handheld Sims games. A 3DS version was also released, this version was similar to the iOS release with added 3D effects. The Sims 3 Pets was also released on The Xbox 360, Playstation 3 and Nintendo 3DS. The Xbox 360 version added Kinect support to the franchise.
Accumulating Karma in the Sims 3 can be done in two ways. Firstly, Karma is gained by completing the wishes your Sims desire. At midnight, Karma is also dispersed upon your Sims and the amount given is directly effected to whether or not the Sim used one of their Karma Powers earlier in the day. Karma Powers can be placed into two shades of categories: light(good) and dark(bad). Some of the powers are locked from the start and must be unlocked in the challenge shop.
The following good Karma Powers are as follows:
- Instant Beauty: Give any Sim in your household an instant makeover by taking him or her back to create a Sim!
- Good Times: Remove bad moodlets from everyone at the same time to put all your sims in a better mood!
- Bless the Mess: Instantly repair and clean anything broken, dirty, or messy!
- Super Satisfy: Satisfy any Sim by maximizing all of his or her needs at once!
- Stroke of Genius: Make any Sim learn skills at a supper-accelerated rate for a few hours!
- Get Lucky: Make any Sim super lucky in love, at work, at finding rare items and even catching fish!
- Giant Jackpot: Let any Sim hit the jackpot with free money from the heavens! Drop anywhere from 1000 Simoleans to 15 thousand Simoleans instantly!
- Divine Intervention: Bring any dead family member back to life! Use on their ghost.
The five bad karma powers are listed as follows:
- Cosmic Curse: Lower any Sim's need to rock bottom instantly!
- Fire Storm: Rain fire and brimstone down on the world with a flaming meteorite shower!
- Quake Maker: Shake the world and watch things break and burn!
- Poltergeists: Haunt any house with these angry ghosts to scare the living daylights out of your Sims!
- Epic Fail: Make any Sim an epic failure in love, career, and even simple household tasks for a few hours!
The Karma Powers 'Get Lucky', 'Giant Jackpot', 'Good Times', 'Stroke of Genius', 'Divine Intervention', and 'Fire Storm' must be unlocked before use.
Prior to the release of The Sims 3's expansion pack Showtime, the base game was updated to include achievements, in addition to Showtime's. Plans are in place to update earlier expansion packs with achievements in the future.
|A New Vice||Have a Sim work their way up to, but no higher than, Vice President in both the Business and Political careers||Gold||Business (7), Politcal (9)|
|A Novel Way to Play||Have your Sims write 80 novels||Platinum|
|Achieving Grapeness||Have a Sim harvest 100 Perfect Harvestables||Gold|
|Bestest Bicycle||As a Paper Boy or Paper Girl, boast about your bicycle||Bronze|
|Big Meany!||Be mean to 200 Sims||Silver|
|Bon Appétit!||Have your Five-Star Chef Sim serve perfect Lobster Thermidors 20 times||Gold||Culinary (10)|
|Book it!||Have your Sim visit the bookstore||Bronze|
|Brawler||Have Sims win 30 fights||Gold|
|Bucketful of Nuts and Bolts||You can't be a true geek unless your fish ARE gadgets. Propel yourself to catch 5 Robot Fish or forfeit your place in technological geekdom.||Bronze||Expires October 30, 2013|
|Buddy Cop||Have your Sim join the Law Enforcement Career and become best friends with their partner before becoming a Traffic Cop||Bronze||Law Enforcement (3)|
|Burnout||Have your Sim work too hard||Bronze|
|Buzzed!||Have your Coffee Courier Sim drink 5 hot beverages without getting a Buzz Crash||Bronze||Business (1)|
|Captain Sim of the Sci-Fi Future||Have your Astronaut Sim successfully complete 10 Sci-Fi Adventures on the SimLife Goggles||Gold||Military (10)|
|Chess King Thrice||Play Chess three times||Platinum|
|Computer Profiler||Have your Sim join the Forensic Analyst branch of the Law Enforcement Career then Question 30 Sims||Gold||Forensics (branch), Law Enforcement (6)|
|Crime Never Pays||Have your Con Artist Sim go to jail||Silver||Criminal (6)|
|Cross My Heart, Hope to Die||Fulfill 100 promised Wishes||Gold|
|Delivery Please!||Have your Sim order a pizza||Bronze|
|Discount DJ||As a Part-Time Shopping Music DJ, buy something with a coupon||Silver||Grocery Clerk (3); requires Frugal trait|
|Enemy of the People||Have a Sim make 15 enemies||Silver|
|Evil is a Lifestyle||Have your Sim fulfill the Emperor of Evil Lifetime Wish||Silver||Evil (branch), Criminal (10)|
|Evil Sweets||Have a Sim become an Emperor of Evil in the Criminal Career then serve 20 batches of great cookies||Gold||Evil (branch), Criminal (10)|
|Exercise in Fertility||Get a Sim to have 15 children||Gold|
|Fit as a Fiddle||Have Sims perform 200 Hours of Cardio Workouts||Gold|
|Foot in the Door||Have a Part-Time Spa Ringer Up-er join the Business Career||Silver||Receptionist (branch), Spa (3)|
|For an Evil Cause||Have an Evil Sim donate §30,000 to Undermine Charity||Platinum|
|Friends in High Places||Have your Vice President Sim be friends with their boss||Silver||Business (7) or Political (9) Note: Political Branch has not been confirmed to unlock this achievement by writer|
|Fruitful Efforts||Harvest 60 Items||Silver|
|Gaggle of Checkmates||Have a Sim win 15 Ranked Chess matches||Gold|
|Get Physical!||Have your Sim workout or perform some other physical activity until they are Fatigued||Bronze|
|Ghost of a Chance||Have your Sim complete the OH My Ghost opportunity||Bronze|
|Go for a Dip||Have your Sim visit the Public Pool||Bronze|
|Goin' Fishin'||Visit a Fishing Spot in Town||Bronze|
|Going on Tour||Visit the Military Base three times||Gold|
|Going the Distance||Have Sims jog a total of 2000 kilometers||Platinum|
|Good Samaritan||Have a Sim donate §30,000 to charity||Platinum|
|Guilty Conscience||Have a Kleptomaniac Sim return 10 stolen items||Bronze|
|Hard Boiled Reporter||Have your Investigative Reporter Sim Interview other Sims 5 times||Silver||Journalism (6)|
|Hard Hitting in the Primetime||As a Star News Anchor, Tell 20 Intriguing News Stories||Gold||Journalism (10)|
|Head of the Family||Get a Sim to have 30 grandchildren||Silver|
|Heavely Warmth||Experience the Warm Fuzzes of Angel Food Cake||Silver|
|Help!||Have your Sim hire a babysitter||Bronze|
|Here's the Dish||Have your Kitchen Scullion Sim clean up dishes 5 times||Bronze||Culinary (1)|
|HIt the Books||Have a Sim go to School||Gold|
|Intellectual Pursuits||Have your Sim play chess and use a telescope||Bronze|
|King in Check||Have your Sims win 70 ranked chess matches||Platinum|
|Librophile||Have a Sim read 60 unique books||Gold|
|Love in So Many Words||Have your Sim write 10 Romance Novels||Silver|
|Loved and Lost||Have your Sim experience a Broken Heart||Bronze|
|Master Astronomer||Have a Sim discover 25 Stars||Gold||Discovered Stars, not discovered Planets or Satellites, count|
|Master Chef||Have your Sim fulfill the Celebrated Five-Star Chief Lifetime Wish||Silver||Culinary (10)|
|Master Hacker||Have a Computer Whiz Sim make §10,000 from hacking||Gold|
|Master of the Corporate Destiny||Fulfill the CEO of a Mega Corporate Lifetime Wish||Silver||Business (8)|
|Master of the DNA Destiny||Have your Sim fulfill the Dynamic DNA Profiler Lifetime Wish||Silver||Forensics (branch), Law Enforcement (10)|
|Master of the Literary Arts||Have a Sim write 2 Sci-Fi, Drama, Humor, Mystery and Romance novels then write 2 Vaudeville novels||Gold|
|Master of the Space Destiny||Fulfill the Become an Astronaut Lifetime Wish||Silver||Military (10)|
|Master of the Spy Destiny||Have your Sim fulfill the International Super Spy Lifetime Wish||Silver||Special Agent (branch), Law Enforcement (10)|
|Me, Myself and I||Have an Insane Sim talk to themselves 15 times||Silver|
|Mess of Meals||Have your Mess Hall Server serve 5 great meals||Bronze||Miltary (2)|
|Moonlight Novelist||Have your Book Club Moderator Sim write a novel||Silver||Bookstore (3)|
|Moving on Up||Earn 10 raises as a Power Broker||Gold||Business (10)|
|No Chance of Rain||As a Weatherman or Weatherwoman, go swimming at the Community Pool 5 separate times||Silver||Journalist (7)|
|Now Sleep in It||Have your Sim make the bed 20 times||Bronze|
|Only the Best||Have your Sim prepare 75 meals using only perfect ingredients||Gold|
|Pastry Perfect||Have your Pastry Chef Sim prepare 5 perfect Key-Lime Pies||Silver||Culinary (6)|
|Peacemaker||Have a Good Sim declare 10 truces with enemies||Silver|
|Perfect Portraiture||As a Sketch Artist, paint a portrait of a Sim||Silver||Forensics (branch), Law Enforcement (8)|
|Precocious Pollination||Plant 10 Plants||Silver|
|Primetime Desk||Have your Sim fulfill the Star News Anchor Lifetime Wish||Silver||Journalist (10)|
|Profitable Botany||Have a Sim earn 50,000 Simoleons from selling Harvestables||Platinum||Money Bags do not count|
|Profoundly Perfect Dishes||Have Sims prepare 200 perfect meals||Platinum|
|Pump It Up!||Have your Sim "get pumped!"||Bronze|
|Rest and Relaxation||Have your Sim try a Day Spa Package||Bronze|
|Salt Water Fish Monger||The sea is teeming with exotic and colorful fish. Brag to your friends when you catch anchovy, jellyfish, tuna, clownfish, and swordfish.||Silver||No longer available|
|Serenity Now||Have your Sim get Stressed Out||Bronze|
|Serious Plumbing||Have your Sims unclog 30 toilets and repair 20 sinks, 20 tubs, and 20 showers||Gold|
|Shocking Breakdowns||Have your Sims repair 25 TVs, 30 stereos, 30 computers, and 15 dishwashers||Gold|
|Someone's Gotta Do It||Have your Bed Pan Cleaner Sim clean 5 toilets||Bronze||Medical (2)|
|Something to Write About||Have your Epitaph Writer Sim get mauled by a bear||Silver||Cemetary (3), Explore Catacombs at local Cemetary|
|Spring Training||Is your Sim fit enough to run a marathon? Your muscles may be saying no, but your willpower says YES. Remember to hydrate and stretch!||Gold||No longer available|
|Steadiest of All Hands||Have your Sim fulfill the World Renowned Surgeon Lifetime Wish||Silver||Medical (10)|
|Steal of a Lifetime||Have your Sim fulfill the Become a Master Thief Lifetime Wish||Silver||Thief (branch), Criminal (10)|
|Steal with Style||Have an Evil Sim become a Master Thief in the Criminal Career then steal candy from 20 babies||Gold||Thief (branch), Criminal (10)|
|Store Run||Have your Sim visit the Grocery Store||Bronze|
|Strange Joy||Have a ghost baby||Platinum|
|Strong Arm of the Gym||Have Sims workout for a total of 150 hours||Gold|
|Sturgeon Surgeon||Have your Trauma Surgeon Sim prepare Great Sushi||Silver||Medical (6)|
|Supporter of The Arts||Have your Sim visit the Art Gallery||Bronze|
|Terrorizer||Have a Sim scare 5 other Sims||Bronze|
|The Bright Side||Have your day brightened by a Good Sim||Bronze|
|The Perfect Chef||Prepare 3 Perfect meals of the following: Grilled Cheese, Hamburger, Stuffed Turkey, Goopy Carbonara, Tri-Tip Steak, and Stew Surprise||Gold|
|The Town Tutor||Have your Sim tutor 40 other Sims||Gold|
|Thug Muscle||Have your Thug Sim work out for 20 hours||Silver||Criminal (3)|
|Til Death Do We Part||Have your Sim get married||Silver|
|Too Busy to Clean||Have your Sim hire a maid||Bronze|
|Try The Goods||Have your Spa Package Seller Sim get a massage||Silver||Specialist (branch), Spa (3)|
|Tutorific!||Have your Sim tutor 40 children or teens for school|
|Upgrade Utopia||Have your Sims upgrade 100 objects||Platinum|
|Weed 'Em and Reap||Have Sims Pull weeds on 50 plants||Silver|
|What's Cookin'?||Have a Sim learn 30 recipes||Silver|
|Winning Streak||Have your Sim win 6 fights in a row||Silver|
|Your Mama the Llama||Have your Sim imply 6 Sims' mothers are llamas||Bronze|
|Your Right to Party||Throw an Awesome Party||Bronze|