Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Sims 4

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Sep 02, 2014

The fourth installment of the main Sims franchise, revamping the series's customization features while improving the Sims' automations and emotions.

Every time Abby runs into some toilet troubles in Seven Deadly Sims

Dr_Mel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Man, episode 1 was full of gold all by itself, so I took it upon myself to cut together just the bits where Abby needs to wrangle everyone who needs to use the toilet. According to some comments on the video, she didn't set the door's privacy properties correctly, which explains why everyone just keeps barging in.

Enjoy!

hatking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By hatking

I thought this was just going to be the whole video because it really was just a cavalcade of potty problems.

Also, Abby's personal bathroom is a pretty solid stealth take down of this site having only one woman work for it in ten years of existing.

Dr_Mel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hah! That's a good point.

GoodEyeClosed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hatking: Well, they've only ever had one woman consistently in front of the camera. There are other women that work for Giant Bomb.

hatking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hatking: Well, they've only ever had one woman consistently in front of the camera. There are other women that work for Giant Bomb.

I don't know of any, but that may very well be the case!

AdamALC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I haven't dug very deep into the sims 4 but is it possible to make a public style bathroom with stalls?

GoodEyeClosed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hatking: Regina, who is (was?) an engineer at GB has appeared in numerous videos.

Silver-Streak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By Silver-Streak

@hatking: They have had at least one engineer that I know of that's not part of the normal cast, and she has been on streams a few times.

TanookiSuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By TanookiSuit

That picture of Jeff is just going to haunt everyone forever, isn't it.

forteexe21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Its scary how accurate the game is.

MattGiersoni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By MattGiersoni

Haha, nice job cutting it all. Definitely one of my favorite features in recent years. Can't wait for episode 3. Also, Jeff agrees it's quite accurate when it comes to bathroom problems: http://jeff.zone/post/170638020676

frytup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hatking: Regina, who is (was?) an engineer at GB has appeared in numerous videos.

I wouldn't say the engineering staff counts. They aren't hired or managed by Jeff, and don't technically work for GB.

hatking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By hatking

@frytup said:
    @goodeyeclosed said:

I wouldn't say the engineering staff counts. They aren't hired or managed by Jeff, and don't technically work for GB.

I agree. But this wasn't really my intention anyway. I was making a joke and didn't mean to turn this into an analysis of this website.

My feelings, for the record: the founding guys come from what's basically the old guard of games press, and while that group includes almost exclusively white guys, Giant Bomb has done a good job diversifying as its expanded. Abby's personal bathroom almost serves as a weird meta performance art that reminds of us of this fact, while also proving the tides of change by having Abby herself run, by all accounts, what is the most entertaining ongoing series on the site.

I.e.: I wasn't grabbing my pitchfork and torch, just making a observational joke.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.