Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Sims Medieval

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Mar 22, 2011

The Sims' modern setting is put aside for a medieval one for this standalone title in the popular life simulator franchise.

The Sims Medieval's coming!

Avatar image for overlord_ofthedeadxd
    overlord_ofthedeadXD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

A Sims spin-off game set in the Medieval Times? Count me in! This looks pretty interesting. You control a kingdom and 'Hero' SIms who do cool stuff for your kingdom. For the first time ever, there aren't going to be any smoke and grunts. There are going to be real sword fights and..........dragons. Yes, you heard me right. There are going to be dragons! The sad part is that you don't get to take your Sims to the bathroom anymore. The only things you need to take care of are energy and hunger . But hey, you can do quests and make knights, blacksmiths, wizards, bards etc. Your Sims may also be in great danger because of wildfires, diseases, duels etc. The grap hics are better than any other Sims game I've seen. I've definitely got my hopes up for this one. :)

You mess with me? Imma kill you,  fool!
     You mess with me? Imma kill you, fool!

Avatar image for overlord_ofthedeadxd
    overlord_ofthedeadXD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

A Sims spin-off game set in the Medieval Times? Count me in! This looks pretty interesting. You control a kingdom and 'Hero' SIms who do cool stuff for your kingdom. For the first time ever, there aren't going to be any smoke and grunts. There are going to be real sword fights and..........dragons. Yes, you heard me right. There are going to be dragons! The sad part is that you don't get to take your Sims to the bathroom anymore. The only things you need to take care of are energy and hunger . But hey, you can do quests and make knights, blacksmiths, wizards, bards etc. Your Sims may also be in great danger because of wildfires, diseases, duels etc. The grap hics are better than any other Sims game I've seen. I've definitely got my hopes up for this one. :)

You mess with me? Imma kill you,  fool!
     You mess with me? Imma kill you, fool!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.