Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Stomping Land

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released May 30, 2014

A multiplayer game where players attempt to survive on an island filled with dinosaurs.

Dinosaur Duders

skjeggen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hey Guys,

I just picked this up cause dinosaurs, right!?!?

I was wondering if there were any other giant bomb fans out there who have this on steam so we can go and kill dinosaurs together! :D

So far everyone I've met in game has attempted to either kill me or tie me up :(

C0V3RT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By C0V3RT

I'd be interested to know if anyone else is playing as well. I've been on the fence about picking it up because I typically end up soloing these kinds of games which don't necessarily seem to lead to a good time.

Avatar image for deactivated-63b0572095437
    deactivated-63b0572095437

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's pretty rough in it's current state, but it could turn into something awesome. There are better games to spend $25 on right now, but definitely keep an eye on this one. Hopefully the devs can roll out updates regularly and it'll be awesome. Right now it's fun, but there's not a whole lot there and it's very rough around the edges (as alphas tend to be).

If anyone else plays, here's my Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/nmeck04/

skjeggen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By skjeggen

It's pretty rough in it's current state, but it could turn into something awesome. There are better games to spend $25 on right now, but definitely keep an eye on this one. Hopefully the devs can roll out updates regularly and it'll be awesome. Right now it's fun, but there's not a whole lot there and it's very rough around the edges (as alphas tend to be).

If anyone else plays, here's my Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/nmeck04/

I have to agree with this, it is all pretty rough at the moment, and a lot of features have been removed (like most of the bigger dinosaurs) while the devs try and sort out server issues. I probably won't pick it back up until that stuff is back in the game. There is still definitely some fun to be had, but if you are looking for an open world survival game I would go for The Forest, which I am having a lot more fun with at the moment, though it has its own early access issues.

Tharrington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I agree with the ",because dinosaurs right." That's why I had been following it and why I bought it. It is pretty rough right now but it is also an alpha, so it makes sense. It seems like it's got some potential though and the dinosaurs are very well modded, and they've picked some more obscure and fun species.

Also I would be happy to play. http://steamcommunity.com/id/tharringbone/

Jesus_Phish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you guys don't call your Tribe or Guild or whatever they decide to call in game factions if there is one in this game, the "Dino-Duders" you are terrible people.

Tharrington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Jesus_Phish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm definitely going to get this game but I think I'll wait on it for a bit so the devs can work on it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.