Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Talos Principle

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Dec 11, 2014

A first-person puzzle game with a focus on philosophical quandaries.

Road to Gehenna DLC

Eaxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

I would recommend this if you liked the main game, but especially if you liked the terminals. The puzzles assume you played through the main game first.

I would like to nominate this for the GOTY DLC deliberations, so check it out duders. (Mainly for the terminals)@jeff@vinny@alex@austin_walker@brad@danryckert The Talos Principle came out quite late last year, so give this a better chance this year. Find some walkthroughs or something if you want to get to the terminals faster.

BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

+1

Sinusoidal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Sinusoidal

Thirded. This game is great. I've solved every puzzle in both the main game and DLC. The DLC is great, but I thought the star puzzles in the DLC relied a little too much on platforming puzzles, and thus were bullshit. I ended up looking up a couple of them in guides because the solutions were not intuitive at all and required having to find obscure ways to sneak tools over walls by jumping on things it is entirely not obvious that you can jump on. Fortunately, the regular puzzles were not like this, and could all be solved by creative thinking alone.

There was really only one puzzle in the main game that I thought was garbage. I'm looking at you giant clock thing!

Cirdain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By Cirdain

It's perfect for anyone who needs some inspiration to dive into Noetic Theory. I think I might use a bit of this DLC in a dissertation later on. Maybe.

sgtsphynx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 32

#5 sgtsphynx  Moderator

There was really only one puzzle in the main game that I thought was garbage. I'm looking at you giant clock thing!

I don't remember which puzzle you are referring to, but that could just be me blocking that memory. Anyway, I didn't even know there was DLC for Talos Principle. Just bought it and will probably play it in the next couple days.

hermes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Yeah, that game is great. Highly recommended for fans of Portal and those interested in AI and its more philosophical side.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.