Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Tank

Character » appears in 4 games

A special type of Infected from Valve's Left 4 Dead, the Tank uses his inhuman strength to pummel survivors and throw heavy objects (as well as the floor).

A bit too strong?

Scooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Scooper

I've found on the demo subway level that when playing on expert our team can get through most of it without much trouble but as soon as this guy shows up 80% of the time it's Game Over for our entire team. I know he should be crazy powerful but even when our team tries to circle him or confuse him he's so quick it's almost useless.

It's probably much different in the full game because there'll be different options of terrain to go on but he's a little too hard in the subway, especaily considering the Witch is a cakewalk and most of the time we'll anger her on purpose just so we can have some fun while she chases us.

Thoughts..?

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By kush

I don't find the Tank to be too strong...it's supposed to be strong and challenging and that's exactly how I felt about him when playing on Expert. Also...Expert is the way this game has to be played. When I jumped to Expert the game went to a whole new level of challenge.

Scooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Scooper

I agree, I love playing on Expert. If I just want a nice play-through I'll go for advanced, in that none of you will really die but you still feel challenged. I go for Expert now to get the real 'Jesus we just made it' feeling.

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By kush

I'm really surprised with how adequate your AI-controlled teammates play...they can hold their own, even on Expert.

Scooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Scooper

I actualy like to have 1 AI controlled dude on my team sometimes, they don't friendly fire, they kill that smoker quicker then you can say "help" and they won't mind giving you their medipack.

BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By BiggerBomb

When does the demo for XBL come out?

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By kush
    BiggerBomb said:
    "When does the demo for XBL come out?"
    It comes out for everyone on the 11th.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.