Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Vanishing of Ethan Carter

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Sep 25, 2014

An adventure game from The Astronauts – a development team comprised of People Can Fly veterans.

The Vanishing of Ethan Carter Vanished

Memu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

The Vanishing of Ethan Carter was supposed to be released today on Steam. The countdown timer ticked down, but it still says "Pre-Purchase". There is no news if you google it. No reviews. It is not listed in the New Games section of this (giantbomb) website. Spoooooooky!

Sbaitso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Is this Frog Fractions 2?

Avatar image for deactivated-5fc86d541ecee
    deactivated-5fc86d541ecee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mak_wikus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

@friendlyphoenix: I suppose I can respect that, it's definitely better than releasing something sloppy, which seems to be happening a lot recently...

Memu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By Memu

There seems to be little interest in this game. Ever since I saw the trailer I wanted it. It seems to have really great atmosphere combined with a creepy mystery to solve.

I wonder why the devs are pushing so hard to release today. If they cannot make a solid build they should push the release back as far as they need.

*edit* It is out now. I am DLing on Steam.

gregoryc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By gregoryc

I'd be really interested in playing this game on my PS4, but I cannot find it on the store (either from a browser or while on my PS4). Publications seem to indicate that the game is out on both PC and PS4. Am I mistaken..?

conmulligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#8  Edited By conmulligan

@gregoryc said:

I'd be really interested in playing this game on my PS4, but I cannot find it on the store (either from a browser or while on my PS4). Publications seem to indicate that the game is out on both PC and PS4. Am I mistaken..?

I don't think the PS4 version was ever given a date, so who knows when it'll make its way there.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.