Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Walking Dead: Michonne

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Feb 23, 2016

A spin-off of Telltale's adaptation of The Walking Dead, focusing on a major character in the original comic book series.

Enjoyable without the context of the comic or show?

Deathdealer108

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I have played and enjoyed all of The Walking Dead games so far (Season 1, 2, 400 Days) but haven't ever read the comics or watched the AMC show. Looking online, it seems Michonne is an very important and interesting character to fans of everything TWD. But is this game engaging without that extra knowledge? I worry I might not find it that interesting as it is only 3 episodes, and I am guessing Telltale is banking on people knowing the source material.

So is this worth playing for just a fan of TWD games? And does it relate to events that happen in the other games, or only to the comics/tv show?

Sooperspy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 17

@deathdealer108: Seems like you'd want to know the character (for this game, they're taking from the source material, the original comic), especially since this is a story set in between issues 127 and 139, they probably expect you to know the character pretty well.

Of course, I don't know for certain, as I am just about to start playing it myself.

paulmako

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I imagine it will be enjoyable enough if you liked the other Telltale games, even if you don't know thw characters beforehand.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.