Activision Really Is Going to Try to Release The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct in March

kidalb3rt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#251  Edited By kidalb3rt

I wish Konami was making this game!

Stradimus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm so looking forward to the complaints from people who buy this game based on their love of what Telltale did. It's going to be beautiful...

R3Qui4M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#253  Edited By R3Qui4M

@alex: releasing this game on the same day as gears.... and between God of War and Bioshock Infinite. Its bound to be doomed commercially. I'm still curious though seeing as Daryl is my fav characte on the show

StrikeALight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They've been advertising the hell out of this turd for ages now.

Krakn3Dfx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Have they? I have yet to see any substantial media push on this game at all. I had to scour Youtube for a bit to find anything on it beyond their weird, underwhelming gameplay trailer.

StrikeALight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strikealight said:

Have they? I have yet to see any substantial media push on this game at all. I had to scour Youtube for a bit to find anything on it beyond their weird, underwhelming gameplay trailer.

Yeah, its been showing pretty frequently on UK telly for some weeks now.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.