Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Walking Dead

Franchise »

Based on the graphic novel created by Robert Kirkman, The Walking Dead chronicles the lives of various individuals who strive to survive after a zombie apocalypse.

Is it worth getting 400 days?

lennyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

I finished Season One this week as it was the Gold Deal of the Week, and I really want to play Season Two. Should I wait and play the DLC or should I jump straight into Season 2?

Keep in mind, I only have enough money for one (Yes, I know).

kraznor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By kraznor

Yes, personally enjoyed it more than the first episode of season 2, and maybe a couple season 1 episodes too. It does short stories really well. Also...how does spending five dollars make spending 25 impossible? Maybe hope it gets discounted a bit in the Steam sale?

Spoonman671

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I would recommend you get 400 days now, then wait until Season 2 is completely released before buying it. What if the last few episodes of Season 2 are really bad? Not much reason to get invested in the story by playing the first few episodes, in that case. 400 days is entertaining on its own.

laserguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

You could buy it if an hour and fifteen minutes is worth your five dollars or wait, episode one will be free in march when they put out episode two, maybe 400 days will be too. or you could play the wolf story its much better. Then again better stuff is five dollars on 360 right now.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.