Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Walking Dead

Game » consists of 41 releases. Released Nov 21, 2012

Presenting an original story in the same franchise as the comic book series of the same name, The Walking Dead is a five-part adventure game from Telltale that follows the story of a convicted murderer, his guardianship over a young girl, and his co-operation with a roaming group of survivors in a zombie apocalypse.

2 things this game should patch in

hbkdx12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By hbkdx12

1) Inverted aiming - I was fine with not having it up until episode three when they threw that COD sniping section in there. I died so many times just because of the poor controls as the game isn't a FPS and i was willing to let it slide but then they add in like 3 or 4 shooting sections in episode 4 where again, you kind of need to be quick but you feel like you're wrestling with the controls.  

If they insist on adding shooting segments they should offer inverted controls

2) The ability to hand pick major choices in previous episodes - For whatever, reason my save file was erased when i downloaded and started episode 3 so in turn (aside from being pissed) i had to keep having it randomly generate all my choices up to that point and settle for the one that was closest to what i had originally set up and even then i had to sacrifice a bit of my original choices (for some reason i could never get the game to have carley alive while not aiding kenny in killing larry)

The game should let you hand pick the major choices while randomly filling in the smaller nuanced choices

The exclusion of these things aren't gamebreaking of course but i think they'd be very beneficial.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.