Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Walking Dead

Game » consists of 41 releases. Released Nov 21, 2012

Presenting an original story in the same franchise as the comic book series of the same name, The Walking Dead is a five-part adventure game from Telltale that follows the story of a convicted murderer, his guardianship over a young girl, and his co-operation with a roaming group of survivors in a zombie apocalypse.

Any compression issues on the PS3 version?

Egg0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Egg0

In the quicklook, when you walk into the house, there's some weird artifacting or compression on the walls of the house. Even Ryan and Patrick pointed it out during the quicklook. I downloaded the PS3 demo and I noticed it while playing. I downloaded the 360 version and didn't see any issues on the walls. I want to get the PS3 version because of the value of the season pass, but if this is a issue throughout the game, I probably won't. So anyone who bought the PS3 version, does it show up throughout the entire episode or was it just that house?

RoivaS3ternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By RoivaS3ternal

honestly, i didn't notice anything that severe, but I haven't played the 360 version for comparison.

ShadowSkill11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By ShadowSkill11

All I can attest to is that the PC version is flawless.

stonyman65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By stonyman65

The only thing that I've noticed on the PS3 version was some stuttering and micro freezing at the very end of the first episode.

Egg0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Egg0

Alright, PS3 it is. The season pass was a deal breaker, plus I need more games on my PS3. Thanks for all the input.

Bwast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6  Edited By Bwast

The only spot I noticed it was at the same spot as the quick look. I never really looked out for it for the rest of the game so it might be somewhere else too, I don't know. I did notice that shadows are pretty jaggy but that might be the same on all platforms.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.