Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Walking Dead

Game » consists of 41 releases. Released Nov 21, 2012

Presenting an original story in the same franchise as the comic book series of the same name, The Walking Dead is a five-part adventure game from Telltale that follows the story of a convicted murderer, his guardianship over a young girl, and his co-operation with a roaming group of survivors in a zombie apocalypse.

Episode 4 has been released on PSN

Funkydupe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Funkydupe
    Gary Whittagarywhitta
    Ep4 is up on PSN. Have fun!

I just realized I'm going to miss these episodes when they're done with those they set out to do. 5 in total was it?

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#2  Edited By Yummylee

Not Euro PSN, though =( Once again we're probably going to have to wait at least another week.

beargirl1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 24

#3  Edited By beargirl1

@Yummylee said:

Not Euro PSN, though =( Once again we're probably going to have to wait at least another week.

i was gonna talk about how sad i am that us 360 folk don't get it until tomorrow, but damn. this is a lot worse, especially if you've been eagerly awaiting it

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.