Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Walking Dead

Game » consists of 41 releases. Released Nov 21, 2012

Presenting an original story in the same franchise as the comic book series of the same name, The Walking Dead is a five-part adventure game from Telltale that follows the story of a convicted murderer, his guardianship over a young girl, and his co-operation with a roaming group of survivors in a zombie apocalypse.

Original save important for 400 Days?

Killerfridge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hey guys, I recently bought 400 days without realizing that my xbox had been wiped of all its saves, games, etc. I didn't have a backup, and I really loved the original series. Is a save really important for 400 days? I can't imagine going through the whole thing again.

Thanks.

SerHulse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Not for the actual DLC, but the choices you make in 400 Days carry over to Season 2 along with your Season 1 choices.

So you might want to replay Season 1 regardless, just burn through it picking all the same choices again, it'll be a pain but hopefully it will be worth it come Season 2.

golguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#3  Edited By golguin

I recently played 400 Days and before that I had to replay all 5 episodes because my saves recorded incorrect choices (I didn't steal the food, but game said I did) so I had to make sure everything was fine and good to go. After each episode make sure to go back and check the results of each past episode on the select screen to confirm that the choices were switched on you. You wouldn't want to correct a save error in episode 2 when you're already in episode 5.

In 500 Days there is one moment that's dependent on a choice from season 1. It's an achievement easter egg type of thing. I had just played Season 1 and that was the only thing I noticed.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.