Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Walking Dead

Game » consists of 41 releases. Released Nov 21, 2012

Presenting an original story in the same franchise as the comic book series of the same name, The Walking Dead is a five-part adventure game from Telltale that follows the story of a convicted murderer, his guardianship over a young girl, and his co-operation with a roaming group of survivors in a zombie apocalypse.

People yelling (no spoilers)

dezvous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#1  Edited By dezvous

I seriously wish there was an option to just smack the shit out of everyone who raises their voice. Are you kidding me people! It kinda takes me out of it a bit, I think it would go a long way if the acting reflected the constant need to be basically whispering the entire time. I mean, you just wouldn't risk it in most of the situations these people are in.

EpicSteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 89

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By EpicSteve

I would be pretty stressed out if I lived out the moments the game creates.

TheHumanDove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By TheHumanDove

Tensions are high, tempers flaring...Sometimes you gotta get MAD!

Dagbiker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#4  Edited By Dagbiker

@dezvous: I kinda agree, but then again, I have to imagine they aren't getting much sleep, They have just lost a bunch of people a couple days ago, I understand tempers getting out of hand.

What I didn't like was them using the guns every time they saw a creeper. I would Imagine if they are running low on ammo you would only use your gun when you had no choice, but holding a gun looks a whole lot more dire then sneaking around with a wrench.
    JaredA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By JaredA

I got so annoyed every time my group would be discussing the best way to go about escaping from a sticky situation, and then fucking Kenny would open his mouth and just start SCREAMING at everyone. God damn, I hate that guy.

dezvous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By dezvous

I understand tempers flare, but it's like these people never stop yelling.

Subbeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Subbeh

@JaredA said:

I got so annoyed every time my group would be discussing the best way to go about escaping from a sticky situation, and then fucking Kenny would open his mouth and just start SCREAMING at everyone. God damn, I hate that guy.

Christ! that guy is definitely the culprit for a lot of the yelling. Not sure if I want him to survive or not. Even before the crap he's gone through he was a tool, I'd put up with him

and let it slide then five minutes later he's reminding me why I hated him in the first place. I can imagine that any time spent with Kenny in any situation would soon devolve into

any reasonable person yelling at him.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc8838532af0
    deactivated-5cc8838532af0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@TheHumanDove said:

Tensions are high, tempers flaring...Sometimes you gotta get MAD!

Phatmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 12

#9  Edited By Phatmac

I'd be yelling if I were in the same situations that this game delivers.

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 7

#10  Edited By nightriff

Kenny is the worst, can we just kill him already? Biggest problem with the series is that you are stuck with this asshole no matter what you do

dezvous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By dezvous

I don't know. You guys all talk about yelling in this situation but I think most of us would be filled with a constant fear that would keep most of us quiet.

Besides, I think that certain kind of quiet angry can be even more intimidating than yelling. Through gritted teeth etc.

LikeaSsur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By LikeaSsur

It warms my heart to see so many people wish for the death of another. But I guess that's what video games are for: Doing things you never could/would in reality.

Dagbiker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#13  Edited By Dagbiker

@LikeaSsur said:

It warms my heart to see so many people wish for the death of another. But I guess that's what video games are for: Doing things you never could/would in reality.

This is exactly why I like these types of games. I like to see how much it takes to make me do things I wouldn't I like to see how much I have turned from episode one, where I wouldn't give a girl who was turning into a zombie a gun. Into a guy who would kill a girl because she was going to get eaten by zombies, in episode 2.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.