Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released May 17, 2011

The sequel to 2007's critically acclaimed role-playing game, The Witcher. Players again take control of Geralt of Rivia in this story-focused adventure.

Question regarding Stennis and Saskia. (Spoilers)

liquiddragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 19

Ok, you probably know the plot thread I'm talking about. I'm in Chapter 3 and just saw a cutscene calling Stennis the poisoner of Saskia but evidence found in the quest did not prove his guilt. It was made clear that the priest was 100% guilty but not Stennis.

Is this a hole in the writing? Did I miss something?

ArtisanBreads

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By ArtisanBreads

I think it's not supposed to be that clear. From my memory of the evidence I saw, it seems like he did it but there was someone else involved. (LATE GAME MINOR SPOILER) You find some evidence at Phillipa's place later in the game that suggests she was the one pulling the strings, although I think she denies involvement, for what her word is worth (jack shit).

Also not sure how the quest played out for you, but I think you can miss some evidence and stuff. Not that it ever says HE DID IT but if you get all the evidence seems very likely that he did.

But I think the whole idea is you kind of have to go out on a limb on this one.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.