Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released May 17, 2011

The sequel to 2007's critically acclaimed role-playing game, The Witcher. Players again take control of Geralt of Rivia in this story-focused adventure.

The Witcher 2 DLC - Direct Downloads

Contro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Contro

I don't care if I'm not supposed to be sharing these with others. As some of you will already know, the DLC process has been a complete shambles, along with the registration process. CD Projekt aren't entirely to blame though, this largely 1C-SoftClub's fault. I hope CD Projekt never use this company again.

Click to save, click again to patch your game:

Finisher Pack DLC
    http://wpc.420C.edgecastcdn.ne...

Blue Stripes Combat Jacket DLC

Mysterious Merchant DLC

Ultimate Swordsman's Kit DLC

Ultimate Alchemist's Outfit DLC

Ultimate Mage's Outfit DLC

Avatar image for wintersnowblind
    WinterSnowblind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By WinterSnowblind

Yeah, I've had a lot of trouble with my DLC codes. 

There seems to have been translation issues too.  The swordsman "outfit" is actually a collection of runestones and upgrades, not in any way a suit.  What happened there?

Contro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Contro

Yea, they should have called it "Swordsman Kit". I'll edit the post above to prevent confusion. 

The 1.2 patch should sort out everything, It's expected to arrive sometime later in the week.

Flaboere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Flaboere
    @Contro said:
    Yea, they should have called it "Swordsman Kit". I'll edit the post above to prevent confusion.  The 1.2 patch should sort out everything, It's expected to arrive sometime later in the week.
    By "sort out everything", does that mean that all this DLC will be available for everyone after next patch?  

Also, how does the DLC work; I install it, and then it's just in my inventory?  

Last question; what is "Finisher" DLC?  Is that just those finishing movies that sometimes show up where he 1-shots someone?
    Contro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Contro
    @Flaboere said:
    @Contro said:
    Yea, they should have called it "Swordsman Kit". I'll edit the post above to prevent confusion.  The 1.2 patch should sort out everything, It's expected to arrive sometime later in the week.
    By "sort out everything", does that mean that all this DLC will be available for everyone after next patch?   Also, how does the DLC work; I install it, and then it's just in my inventory?   Last question; what is "Finisher" DLC?  Is that just those finishing movies that sometimes show up where he 1-shots someone?

No, it will simply mean the registration process is fixed allowing you to download DLC your entitled to for whatever reason. 

Depends on the nature of the DLC, but yes. 

The Finisher DLC adds a selection of gruesome finisher moves that had to be removed, in order to meet rating requirements in certain countries. You can kill up to three enemies with Finishers.
    Avatar image for theseductivemoose
    TheSeductiveMoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By TheSeductiveMoose

Anyone know when I'll get the items in-game? I've almost finished the La Valetta castle (in the church), is it too late?

Scooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Scooper
    @TheSeductiveMoose said:
    Anyone know when I'll get the items in-game? I've almost finished the La Valetta castle (in the church), is it too late?
    They just get added to your inventory. 

Also, if you put on one of the DLC items (like the mage's trousers) and then delete it and start up the game, the item is gone and his legs are just invisible. Looks super weird.
    Avatar image for theseductivemoose
    TheSeductiveMoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By TheSeductiveMoose
    @Scooper: Thanks, I'll just install these then.
    Contro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Contro

These are official downloads sent to me by CD Projekt, and they all work fine. Just click twice to patch your game.

oblique_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By oblique_

Thanks!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.