Witcher 3 Patch 1.07 Not out in Europe for PS4?

Matt_Rogan1407

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Matt_Rogan1407

Has anyone else not been able to get the 1.07 patch to appear on the PS4? I'm in the UK and as far as I've heard it is out everywhere else.

simonkeane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yep, same for me. I just check a few hours ago to see if it had updated and nope.

Venatio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By Venatio

Nothing for me on PS4 in Sweden

Been waiting all weekend

magimix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Same here. Still, from what I hear, 1.07 broke some stuff as well as fixed some stuff, which tempers my enthusiasm.

probablytuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Huh, I assumed that since it's live here in Australia it should be available in Europe as well, at least in the UK. So far, nothing is broken!

Matt_Rogan1407

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So I've just seen a tweet from CDPR stating that they are

Investigating all the reports regarding patch 1.07 issues as well as update's availability in Europe on PSN

balrogsbain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So just checked still no 1.07 update here in UK for me but a add on for German language ???

OMGFather

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nothing for me.

I'm sure it's Sony Europe's mess up. Took me ages to get the alternative Triss look too.

Vahleticar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Vahleticar

I'm I UK and I got it Friday on PS4. It was downloaded and done when i turned it on in the afternoon.

magimix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Finally downloading for me. Too late to avail me today, but something to look forward to for tomorrow.

Matt_Rogan1407

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My update has just started to download. It would be interesting to hear why this happened.

thefozz26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By thefozz26

UK ps4 for me and its still not available, but to be honest, if it effect performance, im not that bothered, ps4 version runs great in its current 1.05 state. and im only two missions from the end. Im just going to pause the update if it become avaiable to me anyway and just finish the game at 1.05. dont want the new performance issues to effect my ending, i dont need alternate movement or a stash if im about to finish,.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.