Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Witcher

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Oct 26, 2007

The Witcher is an Action Role Playing Game developed by CD Projekt RED and is based on the book "The Last Wish" by Polish author Andrzej Sapkowski. An Enhanced Edition was released in September, 2008. A director's cut version was released for North America on July 31, 2009.

In case anyone's found a game stopping glitch.

TorMasturba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TorMasturba

Hey there guys, in a bid to help fellow gamers save some time I figured I'd leave the link below for anyone else who has any issues with bugs in the latter to last parts of Witcher 1 Act II and don't want to restart the entire game to annoyingly try and get past the same bit.

I've just had an extremely annoying issue where I'd just talked to a certain character that pretty much acts as a gate keeper to get to the next part of the game.

His dialogue options had somehow gotten stuck at an older stage set of dialogue options and wouldn't change. He was saying hello to me as if I'd just gone to meet him for the first time.

Fortunately I managed to find this link after A LOT of google searching:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1DPJB5DN

If you don't have it already when you're downloading this set of files you'll need winrar and then once it's unzipped you'll have to stick them in the witcher save file. Should be all sorted then for you to continue on from where ever this french guy had left it. (Don't worry the save description is french but the game will remain English, or the language you chose to play it with.)

EDIT: @moderators: I'll completely understand if you lock this thread, I just want to save other gamers some time searching for save game files that is very sparse to come by. As in none existent.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.