Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Witness

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Jan 26, 2016

An exploration-focused puzzle-adventure game led by the creator of the 2008 indie game Braid. While exploring a quiet but colorful island, players must solve a series of maze-like puzzles on numerous electronic puzzle consoles.

Need help at final area. Please help!!

pdshillz900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm at the bottom? Of the final area with the 4 puzzles that you complete, then seem to have to draw a puzzle with a blue line that fits them in?!?!

Been on this one for days now and have gone back and completed all areas. I just want to get to the endgame. Any help would be appreciated!!

victorrypl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Try playing around with the 4 puzzles.

Avatar image for thelastgunslinger
    thelastgunslinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Take a look at the four puzzles in the floor, they may have more than one solution that will impact how you solve the final puzzle in the room.

RawknRo11a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

I had the same issue and as @thelastgunslinger says one of the puzzles might require you to put in a different solution

mostman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Here is a clue. Get some graph paper. Map out the possible solutions given the symmetry. See what clicks in your brain.

qrdl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By qrdl

Also, I would suggest dividing the solutions into two sets: those with even and those with odd number of blocks. This will tell you whether the inner spine, comprised of 5 blocks, is inside or outside the outline. Additional hint you might or might not welcome: only one sub-puzzle allows control over this number.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.