For the record, I know I shouldn't do this. I wasn't even going to seek outside help for this game, but I thought that for an 80 hour game with hundreds of puzzles, I would have plenty of stuff to work on, so who cares if I get stumped. But I wasn't expecting to get stumped like this, let alone so early.
So here's the situation:
- I walked around the garden after I escaped the tunnel. Cleared those puzzles.
- I figured out the sun with the beam light puzzle. Opened the door which lead to the resort like area.
- I walked up the stairs and kept going through the only path I could see.
- I walked through the cave like area. Didn't see any puzzles I could interact with. Kept walking.
- Walked through the next resort like area. Didn't see any puzzles. Kept walking.
- Entered the dark hallway. Saw one puzzle with the 2 suns at the bottom and the four black dots and four white dots, but couldn't figure out the mechanics. Tried a few random things and made guesses on what to do. Couldn't figure out. Assumed I wasn't ready to do it. Kept walking.
- Went through the...cosmos hallway(?)...where there was stuff floating in space(?)...and went through a door that randomly appeared(?), and...
- HOLY SHIT THERE'S FMV IN THIS GAME?!?!?!!
- And then the game crashes, I load up the game again, and I'm back at the sun puzzle, and nothing seems to change.
I ran through those areas 3 times now and I have no clue. Nothing has changed with the FMV. I only saw one more puzzle I could interact with. If I walk through the door again, I get the same FMV scene.
So yeah, I don't want to know the solution exactly, but...am I missing something that's really fucking obvious? I don't want to know any "spoilers" about future stuff and I don't want to Google anything about this game or look at any spoiler threads on the site until I feel done/satisfied with it. But still, the way things are right now, I don't feel like I can even play this game and get pass 1% completion.