Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Wolf Among Us

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Oct 11, 2013

A prequel to the Fables comic book series, The Wolf Among Us tells a tale of the reformed Big Bad Wolf of childhood folklore (who is the sheriff of a secluded community of fables in 20th century New York City) as he investigates a series of grisly murders.

Episode 3 Discussion (SPOILERS!!!)

• 55 results
    Sessh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

#51  Edited By Sessh
    • Didn't interrupt the eulogy. (That one just seemed obvious, with Snow being there and it being a damn funeral.)
    • I went to the Trip Trap. (Since if I didn't, I thought it would mean Bluebeard going there. And let's be real, he would have made a mess.)
    • Offered Flycatcher a job. (He's destined for greater things, anyways. Read the comics.)
    • I burnt the Tree. (No sympathy for that bitch. She's a criminal, a coward and she told everything she knew, so she was also of limited use.)
    • I didn't kill Dum. (Would have definitely killed him if Snow wasn't there, but since she was, I didn't want her to see Bigby giving in to his animal side.)

Overall I thought this episode was a lot better than the last one.

LackingSaint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#52  Edited By LackingSaint

@ethanielrain said:

@tothenines@golguin

I didn't hear her say anything about that, thanks for clarifying. Still really disappointing, though. The character development in this series has been pretty strong IMO, but here they fall into that old cliché of "this new character is super ultra bad and you can tell because she has more power in her pinky than anything else the protagonist has ever encountered combined!" type thing.

Ah well, 1% of the game being bad so far still leaves it being pretty awesome :)

As much as I also hate that trope, I feel like it was totally justified here. She's cocky because she's well-prepared and has clearly been informed of exactly what Bigby's weaknesses are, having both a gun with silver bullets and the Woodman's axe. If it really were just "Oh man she's so bad-ass" it'd be pretty dumb, but in this case it actually was kind of smart of her to use exactly what has been established as the best things to take down Bigby. Besides, Bigby did just beat the everloving fuck out of two huge dudes with shotguns, I don't think his rampage was disappointing at all.

Sooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

@sessh said:
    • Didn't interrupt the eulogy. (That one just seemed obvious, with Snow being there and it being a damn funeral.)

How do you even do this? I kept saying nothing but then at the very end, I did it about 4 times and the same thing was being repeated, so I then interrupted it.

I think I might've encountered some kind of bug because I sure as hell didn't interrupt it, still got told off though.

Sessh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

@sooty: Well, yes that seems like a bug, since Snow does obviously get done with her eulogy at some point and then just walks over to you.

You do get scolded for simply coming to the funeral, nevertheless. Which does make sense.

Robopengy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Framing Crane? Cutting of heads? It's the Headless Horseman! I'm saying it now, even if other people have said it before!

Also I've been playing Bigby as a guy trying to fix his ways in light of seeing how everyone hates him. Violence is an option but I'm not killing anyone, if that "non-lethal" play through keeps going during the next few episodes, it remains to be seen :P

Avatar image for legendarychopchop
    LegendaryChopChop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

- I didn't interrupt the eulogy (who would?).

- I went to the Trip Trap, Crane's appartment, then the Dum's office

- I offered Flycatcher a job.

- I didn't burn the tree because of the heritage aspect and that something like that can always be useful in some regards.

- I didn't kill Dum, as much as I wanted to. Not killing people in Telltale games always comes back to benefit, plus Bigby is a changed man, he took the high road. The Dum's learned their lesson, I feel, and might end up helping later on in the game now that we've got a true villain revealed.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.