Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Wolf Among Us

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Oct 11, 2013

A prequel to the Fables comic book series, The Wolf Among Us tells a tale of the reformed Big Bad Wolf of childhood folklore (who is the sheriff of a secluded community of fables in 20th century New York City) as he investigates a series of grisly murders.

Quick Question!

huntad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 13

I was planning on getting this game on PS3 or 360.

1. Are there notable differences between these two platforms that I should consider?

2. The season pass is apparently not available, so should I just go 360 or is the PS3 better in enough aspects that I should wait for it on there?

Thank you!

Mogoping

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I played The Wolf Among Us on the PS3 and only notice some minor framerate drops but nothing to the scale of the Walking Dead's drops. It was nothing major that ruined the experience at all.

huntad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 13

@mogoping: How were the loading times? Some people have described lengthy loading times on the 360. I didn't get an exact number, but what do you think about the PS3 version's? Oh and thanks for taking the time to answer my question.

StrawHat_NPC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I played it on 360 and watched a friend play it on ps3 and it was pretty much the same. It hitched up in all the same places and stuff like that. If you can't play it on pc then the console versions are almost identical.

Avatar image for the_hiro_abides
    the_hiro_abides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

I definitely noticed the season pass available for it on 360. Haven't looked on PS3 yet.

The load times are a little annoying but not really detrimental to the gameplay. They are mostly during scene transitions but they wisely keep the audio playing even when the visuals have to catch up. It's a little less jarring that way.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.