Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Wolf Among Us

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Oct 11, 2013

A prequel to the Fables comic book series, The Wolf Among Us tells a tale of the reformed Big Bad Wolf of childhood folklore (who is the sheriff of a secluded community of fables in 20th century New York City) as he investigates a series of grisly murders.

Sending Fables To The Farm

EthanielRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

I was surprised to see that the majority of people (about 2/3 when I played through it) sent certain Fables to The Farm, which is essentially a prison for poor people. So...why'd you do it? I like Colin and Toad too much to lock up in a place they didn't want to be just because they can't afford glamour :(

BabyChooChoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Spoilers I guess?

I like Colin. He always seemed like a genuinely nice dude just stuck in a shitty situation. A little abrasive, sure, but a nice guy nonetheless. So, I didn't send him away. Toad on the other hand can go fuck himself. He just comes off as a shitty person stuck in a shitty situation. At no point has it ever felt like he gave a shit about anything that didn't have to do with him or his family. I didn't send him away just because I wanted to be Mr. Nice Guy, but I'm honestly going to replay it later today just so I can ship his ass off to the Farm.

EthanielRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@babychoochoo Haha, yeah thinking about it I guess that's valid. I plan on replaying the game again once the last episode comes out, will hafta give it to him then too.

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

The Farm is actually a really nice place in the comics, but that's set almost 20 years after this so maybe it's not in the 80's?

LackingSaint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#5  Edited By LackingSaint

@corruptedevil said:

The Farm is actually a really nice place in the comics, but that's set almost 20 years after this so maybe it's not in the 80's?

(EARLY COMIC SPOILER) I don't think the Farm was a great place for Colin...

DiamondDog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@ethanielrain: This isn't much of a spoiler seeing as its literally in the first few issues of Fables, but the Farm isn't some sort of concentration camp. It is actually a pretty nice, accommodating place, and is arguably the best place for the Fables that can't blend with human society.

hermes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#7  Edited By hermes

I have a bug in chapter 5 that overwrote many of my choices. For example, during the flashback, I was an asshole to Collin and Toad and I burned Greenleaf's tree, when nothing like that happened during my playthrough. Maybe the statistics are biases because of that bug.

I am also surprised about so many people being down about the farm. I can see them perceiving it as a jail (they can't leave, after all), but its hardly such a horrible place.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.