Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Wolf Among Us

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Oct 11, 2013

A prequel to the Fables comic book series, The Wolf Among Us tells a tale of the reformed Big Bad Wolf of childhood folklore (who is the sheriff of a secluded community of fables in 20th century New York City) as he investigates a series of grisly murders.

Wolf Among Us - Season Pass delayed on PSN

Nadafinga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 10

So I went into the PlayStation Store last night to download Wolf Among Us, and I didn't see the option for the $19.99 season pass, only the $5 single episode "Faith." Not wanting to spend more than I had to, I googled it and it seems that for some reason they weren't able to get the season pass up in time, but should be up by saturday Oct 19th.

Slightly annoying since the PSN version already released 4 days later than the rest of the platforms (PC, mac, X360). But I'll be waiting for Saturday to buy. What about you guys, did you grab the PSN version of Faith right away? Or will you wait for the Season Pass?

link

Grixxel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

That is such a weird thing to have a delay on. Hang in there, it's worth the wait!

FourWude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By FourWude

The season pass doesn't include the first episode. At least not on the 360.

Bane122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fourwude: So the cost is the same with or without the pass? Pretty weird.

Nadafinga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bane122 said:

@fourwude: So the cost is the same with or without the pass? Pretty weird.

No, you have to buy the first episode for $5, but then the season pass is $15, which includes episodes 2-5.

It's bizarre for sure, especially since this wasn't an issue with Walking Dead.

FourWude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bane122: They just divorced the first episode from the rest which is a bit weird.

They should have called it "Season Pass for episodes 2-5" to clear confusion.

Nadafinga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fourwude: I wonder if its to keep Episode 1 as a single sku, that way when sales numbers come out they can say that Episode 1 has sold X amount of copies. Otherwise you would have some people buying the single episode, while others buy the season pass, and your numbers are split between two different skus.

ManMadeGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 21

#8  Edited By ManMadeGod

@fourwude said:

The season pass doesn't include the first episode. At least not on the 360.

The PS3 season pass is $19.99 and includes all 5 episodes (same as the walking dead)

JayEH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TellTale is really screwing over PS3 users since the Season Pass in $20 and includes ALL the episodes. If you bought the first episode already you're SOL. They should have done the same thing as 360 with regards to the season pass.

Spoonman671

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, I saw that. Pretty shitty. Good thing I don't plan on playing it until the entire season is out.

Nodima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

Weird move, especially since if I recall the PS3 version of the Walking Dead generally released earlier.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.