Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Wonderful 101

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Aug 23, 2013

An action game from Hideki Kamiya, originally designed exclusively for the Nintendo Wii U. Control one hundred superheroes in real-time as they save the Earth from a massive alien invasion.

30% discount on Wonderful 101 for early EU Pikmin 3 buyers

Icemael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 20

#1  Edited By Icemael

As revealed on the latest UK Nintendo Direct, Europeans who purchase Pikmin 3 on eShop during the period July 26-September 21 will get a 30% discount on the digital version of The Wonderful 101:

Pretty neat. I'm still getting physical copies of both though.

DarthOrange

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 19

Ah that would be tempting to me if it had come to the US but as it stands I will also stick with the physical versions as well.

Avatar image for supersolidsnake2019
    SuperSolidSnake2019

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The cost of the digital download will be more than you pay for the retail version. In the UK, Pikmin 3 is available to pre-order from Amazon.co.uk at a price of £31.99. The Wonderful 101 is also available to pre-order at Amazon.co.uk at a price of£34.89.

Looking at the Wii U E-shop and their pricing for a lot of Wii U games, they will probably go for a price-point of £44.99 or higher. If they go for the lower price before discount, say £39.99 then take the 30% off W101 the total after discount will be *£67.98

*That is still slightly more than the disc based version with cool artwork and the added bonus of not eating at your small Wii U hard drive.

I don't think they will put them on the E-Shop for less than £44.99 before discount.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.