The Wrangler is a weapon in Team Fortress 2
. It was added in the Engineer
Update. The Wrangler replaces the Engineer's pistol and is used to remote-control and protect an Engineer's sentry gun
. Just point and shoot, left click for the guns, right click for the rockets (if available).
- Engineers can use the Wrangler to take control and aim their sentry gun.
- An Engineer-controlled sentry won't select a target by itself, like a normal Sentry Gun.
- The Wrangler creates a shield that absorbs 66% of all incoming damage.
- Gives a doubled firing rate. Also increases missile launch rate at level 3.
- The sentry is inactive for three seconds after the Engineer switches away from the Wrangler.
- A controlled sentry is able to shoot outside an automated sentry's range.