Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Thief: The Dark Project

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Dec 03, 1998

Thief is a first person sneaker made by the now defunct Looking Glass Studios. Unlike most first person shooters, Thief emphasizes being stealthy and tactically creeping past your opponents rather than plowing through them in combat.

Former Devs Play Thief 1 on Twitch

djames216

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 22

#1  Edited By djames216

Otherside Entertainment are currently kickstarting Underworld Ascendant. Some of them used to work at Looking Glass which produced Thief 1 & 2, System Shock 1 & 2, and Ultima Underworld 2.

So fans of the classic Thief games may be interested to know that they will be playing Thief 1 on Twitch today, Wednesday 18th Feb 2015, 3pm to 6 pm EST.

http://www.twitch.tv/otherside_entertainment

Hopefully, we will get some interesting commentary about Thief 1's development. It doesn't seem like they archive their Twitch streams to YouTube or anything, so watch it while you can!

djames216

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 22

Update

I'm watching the stream right now and they have just said that they will be archiving it.

Ghostiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

Update

I'm watching the stream right now and they have just said that they will be archiving it.

Awesome, I need to bookmark this.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.