Something went wrong. Try again later

Mapping keyboard/mouse inputs onto Xbox 360 gamepad?

I_Stay_Puft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By I_Stay_Puft

HI guys the question is pretty straight forward but I noticed this game doesn't have native xbox 360 controller support and I really wanted to try playing this from my couch. Unfortunately only input device I really have that will allow me to do so is a wireless xbox 360 controller. Anybody have any suggestions on what program I should use that does the best job in doing so? Basically I want to map wasd onto the directional pad and the other buttons like spacebar onto the face button. Any info would be appreciated.

- Restarted the game and on the inital load screen there is an option for inputs, still would like to know if there is any program to map keyboard and mouse inputs to 360 controls.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.