Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Thumper

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Oct 10, 2016

A psychedelic rhythm game from two ex-Harmonix developers.

Anyone play the Switch version?

Shinji_Rarenai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 30

I saw that this is available for the Switch. Portable sounds great, but only if it's a good port. Anyone try it out?

Rave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

I haven't tried it on any other system so I have no point of comparison. Port is solid though, runs at 60fps docked and undocked. There is a pretty good comparison video on YouTube from digital foundry I think. I believe they said it stacks up pretty well but it is missing a few of the realtime reflections and partical effects. Having never played it I didn't miss them, and even watching footage of both didn't sell me on the other version.

HD rumble is pretty well implemented in the game and portable was a huge selling

Feature. If you have some sort of VR rig though I'd say get it for that as I hear its petty outstanding.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.