Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released Jun 08, 2009

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10 is the latest edition of the perennial golf series, brought to you by EA Sports and EA Tiburon. The Wii version can be played with the Motion Plus adapter, while the 360 and PS3 versions utilize analog sticks for club control.

What Should I Do?

Xandurson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

Edited By Xandurson

Let me first tell you the story before asking you the question, I went to Blockbuster earlier this week to rent Pineapple Express because I still haven't seen it yet and my brother wanted to rent a sports game and asked me which one he should get. I told him to check out Tiger Woods 10 because I heard it was fun and we always had fun with the Tiger Woods games. So he did and we played it and I love it! But now I have to make a decision. I'm going to GameStop tonight and I don't know whether to spend between $55-$60 on Tiger Woods 10 or spend $25-$30 on Tiger Woods 09 and spend $20 on 1600 MS Points. Which one should I do? I really love Tiger Woods 10 and I'm worried that the stuff I love in the new one isn't in the old one. Does anyone know whether I should get 09 or 10?

Xandurson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Xandurson

Let me first tell you the story before asking you the question, I went to Blockbuster earlier this week to rent Pineapple Express because I still haven't seen it yet and my brother wanted to rent a sports game and asked me which one he should get. I told him to check out Tiger Woods 10 because I heard it was fun and we always had fun with the Tiger Woods games. So he did and we played it and I love it! But now I have to make a decision. I'm going to GameStop tonight and I don't know whether to spend between $55-$60 on Tiger Woods 10 or spend $25-$30 on Tiger Woods 09 and spend $20 on 1600 MS Points. Which one should I do? I really love Tiger Woods 10 and I'm worried that the stuff I love in the new one isn't in the old one. Does anyone know whether I should get 09 or 10?

turbomonkey138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By turbomonkey138

get the latest version

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#3  Edited By Claude

I played the demo of 10 on the 360 and it's much better than 09. The putting alone is ten times better. In 09, you had different putter lengths, 5ft, 10ft, 20ft and etc. Now they have precision putting and a fixed putter length of 100ft. It feels much more natural. Download the demo of 09 and check it out , if it's still available, and see if you still like it.

pweidman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By pweidman

One thing in Tiger 10's favor is the new putting system.  The old one in 08 was freakin broken.  Otherwise the swing stick is def more sim,  at least in tournament req.  play.  I like it much better than 08 that I traded in.....can't really say about 09.  There's always the 09 demo to try like others have suggested I spose if cash is a constraint.

Avatar image for gingertastic_10
    gingertastic_10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

User Lists: 16

#5  Edited By gingertastic_10

Sadly I havn't played a Tiger Woods game since Tiger Woods '05. Now that was a great one. I'd say go with '10. I've heard good things about it. (sorry I probably didn't help much lol)

Avatar image for masterofpenguins_zell
    MasterOfPenguins_Zell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

Get 10, come back later for the points.

Meowayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

#7  Edited By Meowayne

*plays Wii version*

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

#8  Edited By sparky_buzzsaw

Personally, I like 10 quite a bit more than 09.  But if you're on a budget, there's certainly not anything wrong with 09.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.