Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Mar 29, 2011

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12 features a new "Caddie Experience," and for the first time ever, The Masters at Augusta National Golf Club.

Does the multiplayer actually work this year?

Will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Will

I haven't bought a golf game since Tiger Woods 06, and am thinking the inclusion of the Masters is pretty exciting. But, I primarily want to play this with friends online, so if the online multi is shit, I'm going to save my $60. Has anyone tried online multiplayer yet? Primarily thinking about the Xbox 360, FWIW. Move support seems nice, but I don't think I care enough to stand in my living room swinging my arms like a lunatic.

Cincaid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Cincaid
    @willsmith: 
    Well if you're getting the X360 version, feel free to add my gamertag Cincaid if you want to tee it out sometimes. Can't give a direct answer to how the MP is yet, since my copy won't arrive until tomorrow.
    chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#3  Edited By chaser324  Moderator

The online multiplayer was a bit rough in the first few TW games of this console generation, but it's been quite solid for the past several years and it continues to be so.

Will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Will
    @Chaser324: I shall pick up a copy on my way home tonight then, thanks for the info sir.
    chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#5  Edited By chaser324  Moderator
    @willsmith: 
    No problem whatsoever Mr. Smith. The vast majority of those early 360/PS3 era EA Sports games were downright awful (Fight Night being the lone exception), to the point where most of them were actually a big step down from the entries on the previous generation of consoles. At this point though, most of the franchises have managed to correct themselves and are back on track (aside from that whole NBA Elite debacle).
    FesteringNeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By FesteringNeon

I really enjoy it.. it's nice to have the option for simultaneous play online... makes the matches go by pretty quick, although I still prefer the waiting / social aspect.. especially when using the Move. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.