Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Mar 26, 2013

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 is EA Sports' golf sim for the 2013 PGA season and the 16th game in the Tiger Woods franchise.

Strange Stats

j3ffro919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Is anyone else seeing weird numbers in their player stats? I show that I have 16 hole outs off green, but I remember only holing out once - from about 120 yards. I also show 35 hit the pins, and I've done that maybe four or five times tops. I've only played four complete rounds, so hitting the pin 35 times seems implausible.

I also thought perhaps that number was your cumulative yardage of doing that, but the holing out seems to shoot a hole in that theory.

It also seems strange that I would have 98 long drives - especially since my distance is currently topped out at 50. I remember seeing it pop up that I got bonus xp for a long drive less than half a dozen times.

It shows that I have the four complete rounds, but 184 holes played. I have barely done any of the other stuff outside of career, and clearly not done much of the career. It's not a huge deal, but just seems strange - or else I'm just misinterpreting things.

Anybody else have all kinds of things that don't line up?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.