Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Titan Quest

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Jun 26, 2006

Titan Quest is an Action-RPG set in ancient Greece, Egypt, and Asia filled with creatures and characters from both history and myth. The gameplay is heavily reminiscent of the Diablo series.

Character Cam: Titan Quest

JJGIANT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 6

Edited By JJGIANT
    My character: The gallant Art   
    Yep so this is my character in Titan Quest, or Mythical Diablo. He is a Guardian (tank) which is what I usually play in Action RPGs, mainly because it makes the game so much fudging easier! ( I'm not a caster guy). I have chosen the Defense and Spirit Mastery's which basically means he is a tank that can heal himself, also he can summon a frikin awesome wolf helper!!!. He is only level 9 atm but he is growing strong. Will keep you updated on his progression (which will probably include a lot of killing skeletons). To keep you midly satisfied until that time here is an obligitory screenshot of Art in action!!!!  

No Caption Provided

Yep there we go...
    JJGIANT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By JJGIANT
    Yep so this is my character in Titan Quest, or Mythical Diablo. He is a Guardian (tank) which is what I usually play in Action RPGs, mainly because it makes the game so much fudging easier! ( I'm not a caster guy). I have chosen the Defense and Spirit Mastery's which basically means he is a tank that can heal himself, also he can summon a frikin awesome wolf helper!!!. He is only level 9 atm but he is growing strong. Will keep you updated on his progression (which will probably include a lot of killing skeletons). To keep you midly satisfied until that time here is an obligitory screenshot of Art in action!!!!  

No Caption Provided

Yep there we go...
    ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By ajamafalous

It's a shame this game is so bad.

JJGIANT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By JJGIANT

Hey whats so bad about it? Its basically Diablo with a different skin ..

Avatar image for deactivated-5f8ac39b52e76
    deactivated-5f8ac39b52e76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

I am currently playing it. It's fun, but not a masterpiece. Also, all that ancient mythology stuff kinda overstays it's welcome.

ToxicFruit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By ToxicFruit

I like it. I liked it enough to play it trough 2. but did you get the expansion to ? it makes it a lot better 

Geno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#6  Edited By Geno
    @ajamafalous:
    How is Diablo + good graphics bad.  

I've played and beat Titan Quest twice. It's a looooooooooooong game, especially towards the end if you're playing IT. Your class combo is interesting, I usually play warrior or hunter + rogue secondary or something for dps.
    Avatar image for superfluousmoniker
    SuperfluousMoniker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

I remember this game. I like how you can dual class and be a battlemage or mage thief... More Diablolikes should do that.

Jimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#8  Edited By Jimbo

I enjoyed it, but I never really got into the Diablo games so maybe that helped.  I played through the OC and the expansion with an archer, pretty easy but still fun.

Judging by the Quick Look, I'm not sure why somebody would choose Torchlight over Titan Quest if they haven't already played the latter.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f8ac39b52e76
    deactivated-5f8ac39b52e76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

The only problem is that the drops for a mage/mage combination are ridiculously worthless. My strength is simply too low to equip 90% of the stuff I find because I invest all my points in intelligence and health.

Binman88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By Binman88

God, I played almost 100hours of Titan Quest, but I fucked it up for myself somehow. I bought the Gold edition with Immortal Throne, but didn't install Immortal throne till I finished my first playthrough. I think I had to play through the game again in order to progress on to Immortal Throne, and when I finally did, I found myself seriously under-levelled and couldn't find the patience to go grinding experience again so gave up.

The game is incredibly fun though, and so addictive.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.