Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Titan Quest

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Jun 26, 2006

Titan Quest is an Action-RPG set in ancient Greece, Egypt, and Asia filled with creatures and characters from both history and myth. The gameplay is heavily reminiscent of the Diablo series.

Looking for a trainer.

Fallen189

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Fallen189

Basically, I would like a trainer for this game, can anyone suggest anything good?
    I played the game a while ago, and liked it a lot, but I got to act 2 then lost all my save data, and I just cba going through it all again. Anyone got any ideas for a decent vanilla TQ editor?

Thanks in advance.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By mike
    @Fallen189: I found a trainer and messed around with it for awhile, but I ended up ruining the game for myself because I instantly had access to all of the best legendary equipment. The whole point of Titan Quest was grinding out loot...I also sadly lost all of my saves, I'm reinstalling from Steam and about to start a new game tonight.
    Fallen189

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Fallen189
    @MB said:
    " @Fallen189: I found a trainer and messed around with it for awhile, but I ended up ruining the game for myself because I instantly had access to all of the best legendary equipment. The whole point of Titan Quest was grinding out loot...I also sadly lost all of my saves, I'm reinstalling from Steam and about to start a new game tonight. "
    Late reply, but a welcome one, as I might start it up again shortly. I just did the entire first act a while back, and lost it due to a format, and it killed me to do all that content again. I think the problem with a trainer is simply...you can't NOT take advantage, which is a killer.
    mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By mike
    @Fallen189: What's going to suck is going through the game once just to unlock Legendary difficulty, where all of the real loot is.

I played a Conqueror before and it was so much fun I'm thinking of playing the same class again.
    Ryax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Ryax
    Fallen189

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Fallen189
    @MB said:
    " @Fallen189: What's going to suck is going through the game once just to unlock Legendary difficulty, where all of the real loot is.  I played a Conqueror before and it was so much fun I'm thinking of playing the same class again. "
    I think I played a fire/nature mage, but magic in that game felt unbelievably...weak. It's like Diablo 2 for a new age really, and I think I'm so used to D2 that TQ is quite hard for me to play. That, and I've beat the first 8 hours of that game about 900 times.
    Ryax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By Ryax

i loved this game. ive been contemplating re installing it

Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 15

#8  Edited By Jeust
    @MB said:
    " @Fallen189: I found a trainer and messed around with it for awhile, but I ended up ruining the game for myself because I instantly had access to all of the best legendary equipment. The whole point of Titan Quest was grinding out loot..."
    The same happened to me. :p
    leviathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By leviathan
    @Fallen189: Bit late, but look up TQ Defiler. It's not only a trainer, but like a multi-tool. You can do everything. Even make it so that potion stacking in your inventory is unlimited, and showing all damage numbers etc. Heaps of handy little things in there.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.