Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Titanfall 2

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Oct 28, 2016

The sequel to Respawn's sci-fi mech-filled first-person shooter, Titanfall 2 adds a deep single-player campaign and revamped multiplayer.

Anyone have any extra Target/Dew codes?

Silver-Streak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Hey All,

I recently got the game with the Target buy 2 get 1 sale. At the time, I didn't realize how deep the marketing hole it went for skins and stuff.

I never eat Doritos, can't stand Mountain Dew, and can't stand wasting food. So I don't think I'd really have a chance at any of those skins.

With that in mind, I thought I'd ask to see if anyone has any spare codes? I understand it's a bit of a big ask, but it never hurts to ask.

Mabuti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

20fl Diet Mountain Dew cap code BHAPMZCFS7

Avatar image for deactivated-5e6e407163fd7
    deactivated-5e6e407163fd7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

How do you even get the Target code? I bought my copy online at Target and then picked it up from a store. Didn't even think about the fact there is a tie in at the store I bought it from.

Avatar image for thecrimsonknight
    TheCrimsonKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By TheCrimsonKnight

Not to highjack the thread from original poster, but is anyone finding the Target exclusive Dew or Dorito products for the camo code in their area? I have been to 3 Targets and zero luck. If anyone has a spare Target exclusive code I would be happy to trade using a regular 2xp Dew code. Please PM me if you have an extra Target exclusive camo code.

Thanks.

burncoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

20oz Mountain Dew code

KL6FZ HH6YB

I don't think I'll ever get Titanfall 2 but I'll share any codes I get.

Laronvas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thecrimsonknight: I was browsing when the vendor was restocking and he asked if I was looking for anything in particular since he had more chips in the truck to bring in. I asked about the codes and he said "No, Target had a $1.99 sale last week and these are all fresh stock. They were wiped out." So I'm not sure if the chips come from the vendor stickered, if the poor guy stocking the Target has to sticker them, or the employees come sticker during the night restock. Either way since they're on the outside of the bag I'd imagine it's easy for ANYONE in the chain or post sticker to steal them. Add to that the sale which probably wiped out the codes even from non video game customers. The put the small single server doritos codes on the outside of the bag...anyone could sit in and snap photos of all the codes and go redeem them.

furiousjodo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By furiousjodo

The Target codes seem like they never really showed up anywhere with any sort of large volume. Can't even find the stupid things on eBay.

Avatar image for propagandapanda
    Propagandapanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any one else got any? I was asking around at Target in MN and it sounded like they did not get any. So im likely not to get any but I can get plenty of Buffalo Wild Wing codes.

BetterOnTV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No target codes ever appeared here in SC that I saw... love that stupid camo. Anyone have an extra?

ToySoldier83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whatever happened to the stack Dan had? Did he give them out during one of his wrestling events?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.