Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Titanfall 2

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Oct 28, 2016

The sequel to Respawn's sci-fi mech-filled first-person shooter, Titanfall 2 adds a deep single-player campaign and revamped multiplayer.

Favorite Gear/Loadout

• 56 results
    Avatar image for clairvoyantvibrations
    ClairvoyantVibrations

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Right now my jam is

PILOT: Stim/Firestar

PRIMARY: EPG/Extra Ammo, Speed Loading

SECONDARY: Mosambique/Extra Ammo, Speed Loading

TITAN: Ronin

handlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By handlas

I try all the new weapons I unlock but I keep just going back to the very first Assault Rifle you start with. A bit disappointing since I don't look forward to the gun unlocks because it just seems like the best gun in the game!

Legion is my fav Titan though; feel like he's easiest to use yet he has 3 stars on his difficulty which doesn't seem right. He seems like the most basic whilst being able to take a lot of damage. The perk for the double charge shot is pretty overpowered.

Avatar image for purplepartyrobot
    PurplePartyRobot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By PurplePartyRobot

@handlas said:

I try all the new weapons I unlock but I keep just going back to the very first Assault Rifle you start with. A bit disappointing since I don't look forward to the gun unlocks because it just seems like the best gun in the game!

Legion is my fav Titan though; feel like he's easiest to use yet he has 3 stars on his difficulty which doesn't seem right. He seems like the most basic whilst being able to take a lot of damage. The perk for the double charge shot is pretty overpowered.

The difficulty rating for Ion, Ronin, Tone, and Legion really should be the opposite of their current ratings. Tone and Legion are three stars but both should be one star difficulty titans given how easy it is to pick up either and do moderately well with them. On the other hand, Ion and especially Ronin have a bit of a learning curve to them in order to remain competitive with Tone and Legion and should be three stars instead.

TheFakePsychic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 18

#54  Edited By TheFakePsychic

I'm only playing for the free weekend, but so far, I really enjoy the grappling hook, whatever the 3-round burst rifle is with Quick Reload/Tactikill, Charge Laser with Extra Ammo because that's the only perk I've unlocked for it thus far (kinda bad at securing kills/challenges with it), Firestar, Amped Weapons, and Ronin for my Titan.

I like going fast.

mortal_sb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i switched gears 4-5 days ago and i'm on fire since then.

i've got:
    pilot:
    devotion with ammo and fast reload
    sticky grenade launcher with fast reload
    anti pilot sentry
    cloak

titan:
    northstar with nuclear explosion

got 38/3/4 in an 8vs8. whoop.

knotley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After longer than I'm proud of using Volt, Sonar, and Legion, I changed my loadout up over the weekend and man, it's been a hoot.

Pilot: SMR, Cloak, Stealth perk, and EMP grenades. It works surprisingly well for pilot slaughter if you stay mobile (that and the SMR is perhaps the perfect anti-camper weapon). When it comes to killing titans, though, I couldn't be happier. Sneak up on them, sneak up ON them, pop out a battery, leap off while throwing an EMP grenade, then get back on and repeat.

Titan: Ion with crit for energy perk, extra dash and Warpfall. All in all good, but when combined with the bouncing onto Titans, Warpfalling just after popping a grenade into them is so exhilirating it should probably be made illegal in most states.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.